This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. EV Training Question

User Info: KillerMist35

KillerMist35
1 month ago#1
I have been doing the vitamin training, but always feeding at level 1. Is this necessary? If my pokemon are level 100 when I feed them will the values still go up the same?
Bored? Check out another of the thousand gaming channels out there! Much love if ya do!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Zm-4Mv6QMryASugI0dBxg

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 month ago#2
It doesn't matter what level they are.

However, if you have levelled them up through battling, they will already have acquired EVs through that, and you won't be able to control the stats in the way you would like unless you reset to zero with berries.
'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
1 month ago#3
You can feed at any level, doesn't matter. Just make sure they NEVER get any experience during battles (even through exp share) as that will ruin the EV spread and resetting EVs in this game is a pain in the ass. You can feed vitamins at even level 100 and it wouldn't matter.
Switch FC: 1095 2462 6528

User Info: KillerMist35

KillerMist35
1 month ago#4
Ahh I am glad I asked. Didn't know you still get EVs through sharing. That is annoying. Thanks!
Bored? Check out another of the thousand gaming channels out there! Much love if ya do!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Zm-4Mv6QMryASugI0dBxg

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
1 month ago#5
KillerMist35 posted...
Ahh I am glad I asked. Didn't know you still get EVs through sharing. That is annoying. Thanks!
Yes it is. But on the brightside, you don't need to do any wild battles to max EVs anymore so it's a non-issue, at least for me.
Switch FC: 1095 2462 6528

User Info: FinalFantasyer

FinalFantasyer
1 month ago#6
KillerMist35 posted...
You don't. If your Pokemon is obtaining the EXP via share, then they won't obtain any EVs at all.
PSN: Drangliek
SW-1345-9332-2527
Team Rocket Elite 1 month ago#7
No, Exp Share also gives EVs to the Pokemon that didn't battle. In general, it's safer to always EV train immediately so there's no way to make any mistakes later on.
Link isn't the only one who kicks ass.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Contest!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. EV Training Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers