This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which side of the horny pokemon fans is worse under-aged girls or pokemon

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
2 months ago#51
ForteEXE3850 posted...
People who are emotionally invested in what fictional characters strangers on the internet are sexually attracted to.
Hey now, easy there. You don't want to piss off the Fictional Police.
If FE: Genealogy gets a remake before 03/26/2024, I'll delete my account: https://tinyurl.com/y5upgzjw

User Info: c0mpu73rguy

c0mpu73rguy
2 months ago#52
First one, obviously.
It's always too soon until it's too late.

User Info: ratchet200

ratchet200
2 months ago#53
Nade Duck posted...
they're all animated characters and not real so i really don't think it matters at all, but pedophelia is always worse than bestiality and anyone who genuinely thinks otherwise is an idiot.
This. Actual real life paedophiles are an abomination of life. If it's all just pictures and not real then... hey, i won't ask if you don't tell. Japan can come up with some strange things these days...
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination" - First ideal of the Knights Radiant

User Info: RPGenerate

RPGenerate
2 months ago#54
"Hey, don't point out my degeneracy! It's only fictional, I swear!!!" This thread in a nutshell. Don't let them next to your children, folks. You never know...
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire;

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
2 months ago#55
Cinderace is feminine?
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
2 months ago#56
Olwen776 posted...
dogs and cats are real too

guess what furries target?
Anthromorphs.

To the best of my knowledge, furries aren’t interested in REAL animals, just either drawn characters or people dressed up in costumes.
I am the forum boy, I'm the one who posts.

User Info: Dreaming_King

Dreaming_King
2 months ago#57
RPGenerate posted...
"Hey, don't point out my degeneracy! It's only fictional, I swear!!!" This thread in a nutshell. Don't let them next to your children, folks. You never know...
Actually the majority of children are abused by close relatives or family friends, not strangers and especially not strangers who happen to find certain fictional characters attractive.
Nil-

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
2 months ago#58
SeahorseCpt89 posted...
Cinderace is feminine?
It looks like it has eyelashes, so i assume it is
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which side of the horny pokemon fans is worse under-aged girls or pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A