This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which side of the horny pokemon fans is worse under-aged girls or pokemon

User Info: SpoinkRulezz

SpoinkRulezz
1 month ago#21
Both are terrible. But at least you can't **** a Gardevoir in real life because it doesn't exist so it's a little more innocent.
http://bvlifematters.wordpress.com

User Info: Anonymoose2012

Anonymoose2012
1 month ago#22
Obviously the underage girls are worse.

As for the Pokewaifus, at least Human-Pokemon relationships might have been actually canon (at least in the Japanese version - the Canalave Library in Gen 4 mentions something about it being common in the distant past), so that has at least some justification.

User Info: twb123

twb123
1 month ago#23
Anonymoose2012 posted...
Obviously the underage girls are worse.

As for the Pokewaifus, at least Human-Pokemon relationships might have been actually canon (at least in the Japanese version - the Canalave Library in Gen 4 mentions something about it being common in the distant past), so that has at least some justification.
Wtf? Fr???
Ewww Zoophilia. Never touching Pokemon anime again.

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
1 month ago#24
Have you seen the amount of Misty stuff out there?

She's... 11? 12? Let that sink in.

Now sure, your adult manga featuring Misty could feature an 18+ Misty. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: Tsukoblue

Tsukoblue
1 month ago#25
I like Loralei of the Gen 1 Elite Four

Going by her sprite in game she is at least 25 at the lowest to possibly in the 30s

User Info: ai123

ai123
1 month ago#26
twb123 posted...
Wtf? Fr???
Ewww Zoophilia. Never touching Pokemon anime again.
I think the point is that humans and Pokemon were once indistinguishable from each other, not that people ran around f***ing Lopunnies because they thought bestiality was fine.

'The sprites is ridiculous polygons'

User Info: navi854

navi854
1 month ago#27
I voted the second option just because it wasn’t clear. Yes, fetishizing Bonnie for instance is worse than fetishizing a Pokémon. However, people “waifu” Mallow, Hilda, Marnie, etc which is a whole separate argument.
I will now demonstrate inserting a carnivorous earwig into my brain.
Sword In-Game Name: Eden

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
1 month ago#28
The girls, since they're all butt-ass ugly. But this is trying way too hard to ignore all the super-underaged shotas and more-often-sexualized male mons. Lucario ain't a chick.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: dualswordtrunks

dualswordtrunks
1 month ago#29
I have said this once and I will say it again they may not be real and the people getting an arousal around characters just because of their age is not hurting anyone but at the same time I would never trust my kids or any small child around those kind of people
The official Super Mega Ultra Kami Guru of the Xenoverse Board

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#30
emagdnE posted...
Almost no other species participates in pedophilia.
PFFFFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which side of the horny pokemon fans is worse under-aged girls or pokemon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers