This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I'm afraid i'll forget Gen 8 Pokemon exist in future games.

User Info: WingedKuriboh

WingedKuriboh
1 month ago#11
GamePlaye posted...
So gen 8 new pokemon are counterfeit?

99% of Polteageist is Counterfeit
I got rich from selling Blue ribbons

User Info: GamePlaye

GamePlaye
1 month ago#12
WingedKuriboh posted...
99% of Polteageist is Counterfeit

Yeah I never found a genuine one
I like how they are exactly the same except for a small tag you can barely see
Gamefreak is pro counterfeit

User Info: Thr33Stocked

Thr33Stocked
1 month ago#13
I remember Gen 6 a lot to be honest. They just haven’t had a lot of representation in Alola or Galar. I could easily see Gogoat in Galar but oh well.

Dragalge would’ve been cool to see too but I guess they didn’t wanna steal Eternatus’ thunder as the Poison/Dragon type.

And honestly, Gen 6 felt so long ago that it just sorta melded with older gens in my mind. I almost forgot that Pangoro was a Gen 6 pokemon. I thought it was a Gen 5 for the longest.

User Info: Gamegeek123

Gamegeek123
1 month ago#14
Gen 2 is my favorite Pokemon games and I forget almost all of the Pokemon in that game, especially the names. That shows how forgettable Gen 2 Pokemon are.
Posted by a user with refined tastes.

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
1 month ago#15
Don't worry, Game Freak probably will forget too.

User Info: blackdragon1222

blackdragon1222
1 month ago#16
Probably the best designed since D/P for the originals. Games got some issues but this isn't one of them.

User Info: Xac351

Xac351
1 month ago#17
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
It’s a bit difficult to forget an elephant with a very distinct color pattern, a gremlin/ goblin creature, a hydra witch goddess thing, two dogs with a shield/ sword, an alien dragon thing, an armored corvid, a gorilla, a rabbit, a weird basilisk lizard, an ancient salamander, a tower of cake, Ms. pots and chip, a horrendously ugly coal creature that reeks of Gen 1 Philosophy with its “muh angry eyes!”, Mecha Godzilla, a “Galarian” Volcarona with ice, a punk rocker and a bad game of “Match the cards!” with the fossils.
No, many of these are quite forgettable.

For god's sake, you literally described 2 "memorable" Pokemon as a rabbit and a gorilla. You know how many f***ing rabbits and gorillas are in pokemon?

You show me a picture of these Pokemon randomly, and I'll have much more trouble naming them then I would Gen 5 pokemon. Or hell, even Gen 6.
Pit has the best thighs and I'd wiggity-wiggity WRECK that butt.

User Info: Tag365

Tag365
4 weeks ago#18
Well... In generation V we got cool Pokémon like Vullaby and Garbodor...
Have an iPhone and want to develop something?Try Touch Lua, an iPhone application.
Visit http://hawwashsoft.proboards.com/ and http://touchlua.wikia.com/wiki/.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 weeks ago#19
MajinSoulx posted...
That's a you problem tbh. Many of the Gen8 designs are pretty memorable.
This, how memorable something is really just depends on the person. Oh and age I suppose because as you age your memory gets worse.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 weeks ago#20
Tag365 posted...
Well... In generation V we got cool Pokémon like Vullaby and Garbodor...
Bruh... I know you’re not hating on Mandibuzz, one of the coolest Pokémon
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. I'm afraid i'll forget Gen 8 Pokemon exist in future games.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers