This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. help me name my shinies.

User Info: Gazoa

Gazoa
4 days ago#1
I've gotten shiny corviknight and grimmsnarl so far. I'm torn between Warden, Nightswatch, and big tweety for Corviknight and I have no idea what to name grimmsnarl. help meh!
FC 3351 4164 7191
IGN Cody

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
4 days ago#2
If there was a bigger character limit, id call shiny Grimmsnarl "The Abominable Goblin"
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: Zaye_

Zaye_
4 days ago#3
I like Titaniere for Corviknight “Titani” = Titanium & “Ere” = Air (Well, not really but sounds like it lol)

I named my in-game Corviknight that, going to use it for pretty much any Corviknight I train lol.

User Info: Gazoa

Gazoa
4 days ago#4
tyman6876 posted...
If there was a bigger character limit, id call shiny Grimmsnarl "The Abominable Goblin"
I like it. The problem is the pokemon reminds me of Gandalf.

Zaye_ posted...
I like Titaniere for Corviknight “Titani” = Titanium & “Ere” = Air (Well, not really but sounds like it lol)

I named my in-game Corviknight that, going to use it for pretty much any Corviknight I train lol.
I actually really like that. Variants of Titan or metal have potential. Titanwing, Ironwing, Chromiere, Chromewing.
FC 3351 4164 7191
IGN Cody

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
3 days ago#5
Burg Bird and hairy berry and give him an oran berry
Lord Mudkip. Author of Wario starts a war. Mudkip PunMaster and scientist of every board. Sad about no Mudkip in SW/SH

User Info: BerryBlast

BerryBlast
3 days ago#6
I named the Grimmsnarl I use on showdown Muscular, referencing the character by the same name from My Hero Academia.
Fruity and dangerous.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. help me name my shinies.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers