This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Mob Recruiting a Shiny GMAX Gengar / Shiny GMAX Alcremie Raid Host

User Info: zhej

zhej
4 days ago#1
Looking for a Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie Raid Host

Currently we have
6IV Ditto Adamant w/ HA
6IV Ditto Timid
6IV Ditto Modest
5IV 0 Speed (No Good) Ditto w/ HA
4IV Shiny GMAX Hatterene
5IV Shiny GMAX Lapras
5IV Shiny GMAX Corviknight

If you manage to come across a Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid or have direct contact with someone that manages to come across a Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid and would love to get in on the wealth, feel free to reach out to me so that I can give you an offer you can't refuse.

If you tell us about a person who discovers a Shiny Gengar GMAX or Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid and we manage to get a hold of the Shiny GMAX raid host through that contact, we will reward you handsomely (aka give you a pokemon of your choice; except for rare legendary pokemon like Zaican, Zamamenta, Mew, etc).

1) If someone finds a Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie Raid, or their friend does. Have them confirm it's a shiny first by taking a picture of it with their IGN on their switch.

2) Once it's confirmed shiny gmax, make sure to reset the game so that you do not catch it and do not save the game.

3) Always be sure to set the time backwards to 1am so that you can keep your raid den.

4)Contact me via DM if you or someone you know has the Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid den.

We are only looking for Shiny GMAX Gengar and Shiny GMAX Alcremie, we are also not conducting trades at this time for mons that we currently have so please do not ask.

With that being said, we could provide proof of our Shiny GMAXs if and only if you can verify that you or your friend have confirmed the Shiny GMAX Gengar or Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid den with me.

We are only looking for a Shiny GMAX Gengar and Shiny GMAX Alcremie raid host, so everything else will be ignored.

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 days ago#2
Trading has evolved, now people are trading hosting raids 😂
I ask the important questions.

User Info: TooSoon

TooSoon
4 days ago#3
Sounds like they plan on holding the raid host hostage 🤣

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 days ago#4
Wait so a shiny raid will have the shiny available to everyone?
Interesting.
The Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]]
<3 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100010 01110010 01100001 is my waifu. <3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon Mob Recruiting a Shiny GMAX Gengar / Shiny GMAX Alcremie Raid Host
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Answers