This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are EV's basically the same concept?
even with every pokemon getting EXP?

User Info: Contracts

Contracts
4 days ago#2
EVs work the same, which means the always on exp share gives the evs to the whole party. Considering how berries are obtained, it's best to keep a pokemon you plan to EV train in your boxes until you're ready to train it.
I offer contracts. You get a wish. And other stuff! Apply now!
*Contracts now feature NDA's. No termination clauses*

User Info: Total_Panda

Total_Panda
4 days ago#3
Contracts posted...
EVs work the same, which means the always on exp share gives the evs to the whole party. Considering how berries are obtained, it's best to keep a pokemon you plan to EV train in your boxes until you're ready to train it.

Or just hatch a fresh lvl 1 poke.
Undertale was a bad game.

User Info: Zaye_

Zaye_
4 days ago#4
Total_Panda posted...
Contracts posted...

You would still have to box it so it doesn’t get any unwanted EVs by accident.

Total_Panda
4 days ago#5
Zaye_ posted...
Total_Panda posted...
Contracts posted...

Just cram it full of vitamins as soon as it hatches. Problem solved.

User Info: pistachio2888

pistachio2888
4 days ago#6
Total_Panda posted...
Zaye_ posted...
Total_Panda posted...
Contracts posted...

Just cram it full of vitamins as soon as it hatches. Problem solved.

^^^^^ This a million times i think it takes 25-26 EV candies to max out a stat did that with my 5 iv Scrubunny as soon as he hatched
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
I5 9600k 4.8GHZ GTX 1070, 1 TB SSD, 1TB HDD 16GB 3200MHZ Ram 1440P 165HZ G-Sync Dell Monitor

User Info: Contracts

Contracts
4 days ago#7
Removing the cap on steroids was a great move. Never got why it existed in the first place.
I offer contracts. You get a wish. And other stuff! Apply now!
*Contracts now feature NDA's. No termination clauses*

Total_Panda
4 days ago#8
Contracts posted...
Removing the cap on steroids was a great move. Never got why it existed in the first place.

Artificially inflating playtime maybe?

Zaye_
4 days ago#9
Contracts posted...

Completely forgot they changed that up. And here I was planing to go home and “properly” EV train my rookidee I bred last night. Thanks for much time saved lol.

Zaye_
4 days ago#10
Total_Panda posted...
Contracts posted...

Artificially inflating playtime maybe?

Still have to grind out the money for the vitamins so I guess it trades off some way. Especially when it would take like 500,000 to nearly max out the EV’s of a single Pokemon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are EV's basically the same concept?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers