This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Mesuda Method question

User Info: Tedz-Ticklez

Tedz-Ticklez
4 days ago#1
Hey! I happened to be given a Japanese eevee from surprise trade so I figured I might as well go for that blue ring Umbreon... just a question or 2

I can breed a male Japanese eevee with my local eevee and it’ll increase the odds of a shiny? Also — because I currently have Umbreon on my team — if I give the female eevee/Umbreon everstone to pass down it’s Impish nature, does that disrupt the mesuda method at all?

User Info: Whyrl

Whyrl
4 days ago#2
yeah, that's how it would work. everstone wouldn't disrupt MM
Shield / IGN: Tina

User Info: Axews

Axews
4 days ago#3
Tedz-Ticklez posted...
I can breed a male Japanese eevee with my local eevee and it’ll increase the odds of a shiny?
Yep, as long as both parents are from different countries, it'll increase the odds. Just remember to keep a Japanese Eevee, but you can switch your local parent as much times as ya want.

Tedz-Ticklez posted...
if I give the female eevee/Umbreon everstone to pass down it’s Impish nature, does that disrupt the mesuda method at all?
Nope. Items don't affect MM at all.

If you still are unsure about something, feel free to ask ^^
Hella strange.
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Mesuda Method question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers