This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which Generation is Most Difficult?

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
1 week ago#1
Rank the 8 generations from hardest to easiest as far as beating the gym leaders/Elite Four, regular trainers, rivals, villainous teams and champions.

User Info: robby87

robby87
1 week ago#2
all video game difficulty is not only artificial but highly subjective. that said blaze black / volt white 2 are the hardest imo.
SW-2888-5635-0683

User Info: BloodyRabbit

BloodyRabbit
1 week ago#3
Either Gen 5 or Gen 7 for me.
Depression hurts, but you will always have to...
http://imgur.com/a/kqwvuWf

basejock11
1 week ago#4
I recall having more issues with Gym Leaders from time to time in Gens 1, 2, and 3. Than from any gen afterward.

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
1 week ago#5
Gen 3 was the hardest for me. Their physical/special moves don't match up well with their stat.

basejock11
1 week ago#6
Seraphie92 posted...
Gen 3 was the hardest for me. Their physical/special moves don't match up well with their stat.

I always had issues with that Double Battle gym

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
1 week ago#7
basejock11 posted...

They have really high power moves that's why. Psychic, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Earthquake. If you choose Blaziken, it will die pretty fast. Sceptile will also die to Flamethrower, and Swampert's water moves are crappy and it can't use ground moves because of Levitate >.<

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 week ago#8
They got less difficult each time, with the sole exception of 1 to 2, because it had a bad leveling curve towards the end.

Also I guess 4 might be harder than 3, basically the same.
bloop

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 week ago#9
Millennials
My pen is mightier.

basejock11
1 week ago#10
Seraphie92 posted...
basejock11 posted...

They have really high power moves that's why. Psychic, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Earthquake. If you choose Blaziken, it will die pretty fast. Sceptile will also die to Flamethrower, and Swampert's water moves are crappy and it can't use ground moves because of Levitate >.<

Not to mention they had calm mind which made them impervious to special attacks and made flamethrower a pretty much once hit KO with Sunny Day.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Which Generation is Most Difficult?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers