This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How on earth did ign give this a 9.3?

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 days ago#31
MasterLink2012 posted...
Unleashed is top tier - Sw/Sh isn't.
Which one was the s***ty warewolf Sonic
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | X1
GuitaristMatt posted...
MasterLink2012 posted...
Unleashed is top tier - Sw/Sh isn't.
Which one was the s***ty warewolf Sonic

Unleashed. It had some good stages, namely all the daytime stages, but the nighttime Wherehog stages were just boring repetitive beat-em-ups
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | New Cultist of the Hoopa Guild
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR_hOH_8pd4s1THNSe4Hlj8OahkcZIrtigX8uMbDvNo

User Info: DirtBasedSoap

DirtBasedSoap
3 days ago#33
HashtagSEP posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
um what? you could cut the nfl teams to 16 total and it would be the exact same as cutting half of the Pokémon

You'd be changing the division structure, the playoff structure, things like tiebreak considerations, etc. It fundamentally changes the game, something cutting Pokemon doesn't do.

They could just cut out the full ‘season’ modes like they cut the GTS and a bunch of other s*** in this game.
I'm thinkin' about starting a corporation. WHO'S WITH ME?

User Info: RoboFish

RoboFish
3 days ago#34
I'd give it a 10. I have no complaints, and I like that it's different than past games. Also 400 in the dex allows me to actually complete it realistically. Since when do people care if others like the game. If you don't like it, play something else?

DirtBasedSoap
3 days ago#35
I don’t ‘care’ who likes this game but you better believe I’m gonna be asking questions about it when they give something this barebones almost a perfect score.

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
3 days ago#36
DirtBasedSoap posted...
HashtagSEP posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...
um what? you could cut the nfl teams to 16 total and it would be the exact same as cutting half of the Pokémon

You'd be changing the division structure, the playoff structure, things like tiebreak considerations, etc. It fundamentally changes the game, something cutting Pokemon doesn't do.

They could just cut out the full ‘season’ modes like they cut the GTS and a bunch of other s*** in this game.

Well, that doesn't work, either, since the GTS isn't comparable to the modes that require such things, so the analogy is just getting even worse.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

User Info: Ferroseed

Ferroseed
3 days ago#37
DirtBasedSoap posted...
I don’t ‘care’ who likes this game but you better believe I’m gonna be asking questions about it when they give something this barebones almost a perfect score.

thats like the definition of caring. if you didnt care youd just say 'thats dumb' or 'thats fine' and move on. youre caring super hard.

DirtBasedSoap
3 days ago#38
okay, just cut half of all players out of the game but keep all the teams. it’s not a bad analogy just because you’re nitpicking and moving the goal post...

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
3 days ago#39
DirtBasedSoap posted...
okay, just cut half of all players out of the game but keep all the teams. it’s not a bad analogy just because you’re nitpicking and moving the goal post...

If you, yourself, are accepting that the analogy needs to be changed to make sense, then yeah, it kinda was a bad analogy. >_>
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig

DirtBasedSoap
3 days ago#40
Ferroseed posted...
DirtBasedSoap posted...

thats like the definition of caring. if you didnt care youd just say 'thats dumb' or 'thats fine' and move on. youre caring super hard.

ok what’s your point? it’s a misleading review from a major review site that probably influences a lot of purchases which in turn signals to the devs that we’re okay with an inferior product.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. How on earth did ign give this a 9.3?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers