This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?

User Info: runnerup78

runnerup78
4 days ago#61
Completed my pokedex two days ago. Completing the pokedex is much faster in this generation as you can use the exp candies to level up pokemon to evolve, compared to grinding out their levels like in previous gens. Also in postgame, pokemon in the wild area are always level 60, so you can pretty much get their evolved form with one or two rare candies or XL candies.

The only hard part to completing the pokedex are the version exclusives, and maybe some super specific evolution methods for certain pokemon, like alcremie, runerigus or sirfetch'd, which to be fair, aren't too hard, but just time consuming.
3DS FC: 4897-6314-8039
Switch FC: SW-7877-0950-5298

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
4 days ago#62
Only at 110. Just beat the game, I was planning on catching every and all Pokémon per area when I started. Didn’t see it through though.

I’ll probably go for a Living Dex, since I never made one. I’ve never actually fully completed the Pokédex in any main series game, now that I think about it..

Either way, I want that lucky charm.
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
4 days ago#63
I plan to complete the Pokedex but I will not do a live dex for this game until I see how Home works out.
I completed it the Saturday after the game came out.
Proud owner of a complete shiny living dex

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
4 days ago#65
finished it almost exactly a week after the game came out(would've been done 2 days earlier but it was tough finding a Deino trade)
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
4 days ago#66
When Pokémon Home is out, yes.
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

User Info: DanF2000

DanF2000
4 days ago#67
At 330 of the dex filled, and I love how accessible it is to trade now, don't even need friend codes!
3DS FC: 3239 - 7793 - 1922, IGN: Daniel
PoGO Trainer Code: 1891 1265 8180

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 days ago#68
Already did it this past weekend
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers