This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?

User Info: Dusk-HD

Dusk-HD
3 days ago#51
You can finish the pokedex really f***ing fast as long as you're willing to fiddle the date to get the last dozen. I got a living dex in XY, it's a million times faster here.
Remastered in high-definition

User Info: Taiphlosion

Taiphlosion
3 days ago#52
I'm going to, yeah. 70 to go.
Proud member of the Shadow Dragon defense force.

User Info: Derogator

Derogator
3 days ago#53
I got 400 earlier today. I went to pokemontrades on Reddit to touch trade Zamazenta which was the last one.

User Info: falseblack

falseblack
3 days ago#54
Completed it for once, caught Zamezenta as my last dex entry. Felt good, got a shiny Eevee two eggs after. It's funny considering I completed the dex just to farm shinies for my Gf. If it's this easy next gen I'll likely keep with the habit.

User Info: Zero6798

Zero6798
3 days ago#55
Shiny charm was 90% of why i completed it.

User Info: Radbot42

Radbot42
3 days ago#56
I might for the shiny charm
Share a bag of potato chips and we all become friends!

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 days ago#57
I've got a living Dex. Almost done with my sword shield living Dex
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | X1

User Info: JarodLH

JarodLH
3 days ago#58
I have around 330 Pokedex completed and already have traded for all Shield exclusives thanks to the kind people of the trading board. Just a matter of time now.
Switch: 1665-2126-6417 SMM2 ID: 69H-9NR-VPG.
Fan of Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
3 days ago#59
My goal will be to create a living dex without trading.
Which means I will not complete the dex, but have almost all of the Pokemon.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac
This game kinda makes a lot of the living dex pretty easy. I caught Ralts, Gardevoir and Gallade in the Wild Area. I would just have to level that Ralts one time because everything is at level 60, I imagine because I'm the champion at this point. I also caught 3 lvl. 60 Vanillites and just leveled them (just experience from catching in the Wild Area) to be the living family.

I still haven't managed to complete a living dex since Pokemon Blue (I did in Let's Go Eevee, but that was way too easy) but this seems manageable.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-4900-5345-6709
PSN: ClemClamcumber Xbox GT: Clem Clamcumber
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers