This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
Yeah I completed it a few days ago.
Currently Playing: Atelier Ryza (Switch)
Switch FC: SW-2239-3225-5613

User Info: GamePlaye

GamePlaye
3 days ago#32
Completed it
might make a living dex once home comes out, right now it is impossible, not enough boxes for breesing eggs+ trained mon+ living dex

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
3 days ago#33
Completed it after around 70 hours.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.
" (why is nobody breeding cursola?) " i have no idea where it's found and thus can't breed it

i want to complete the pokedex, but im not even at 200
Andham "Why master tactician!? Why are you letting me get filled with arrow?" "Don't worry so long as I'm told to heal you, you will live."
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
3 days ago#35
I don't think so. I only really pick ones I like. Some of them look cool in a "I liked this kind of design when I was 15" sort of way that got weary for me pretty fast. Gallade, for example, does nothing for me. I like the more unique looking ones.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 days ago#36
Nah. Which is why I don't give two s***s about dexit and never would, even if I did play earlier gens. It's pointless to have 900+ mons when 90-95% of them just sit in boxes and are never used. I catch pokemon I see and if I want to actually use rarer ones I'll go out of my way to catch them. Otherwise f*** it.

For the record I'm currently at like 205 caught currently at around 50 hours played right now.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: mattnd2007

mattnd2007
3 days ago#37
I will try. But I'm not going to burn myself out. If I get to the point where I'm not having fun I'll just be done. Right now I'm almost at endgame. So I still have a long way to go.
Show me a man who resorts to violence and I'll show you a man who's run out of good ideas
Phil Funnie

User Info: siegfried2911

siegfried2911
3 days ago#38
At first I don't want to because I don't see the point. Because of the Dexit, maybe I can't even transfer all of them to the next game. But in the end, I decided to catch them all.. I am looking justification for the 60$-purchase...
3DS FC: 1220 6701 1368 || PSN: magnaguard2911

User Info: JL3Legend

JL3Legend
3 days ago#39
I finished mine a few days ago. I'm disappointed that I've literally completed the entire game. My only reward is better odds of catching shiny pokemon and I really dont feel like that is much at all.

User Info: vejeta

vejeta
3 days ago#40
Yes but it was nothing compared to getting all 721 across xy/oras which I did in 4 weeks.
NNID:Jab_187 3DS:0877-0271-5435 PSN:Jab_187 XBL:Jab 187 z
PC: i7-5820K Hexacore @3.30GHz, 32G DDR4, 980TI-SLI, Asus PG27UQ G-Sync HDR10 4K Steam:Vejeta187
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers