This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
Debating it myself. I have a living Dex up to Gen 7 (minus Meltan/Melmetal.) Took 400+ hrs. between X and ORAS. Went for the 80 or so new ones in Gen 7 and have 70 something close to the Galar Dex. A Living Galar Dex of the NEW Pokemon.

Not sure I want to catch all 400. I'll move over from Home and have a WHOLE regional Dex anyways.

If you completed it or Plan too Why? Was it your first Dex completion are you obsessive and going for a Living Dex as I did in Generation 6 400+ hrs. later? lol!

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
5 days ago#2
Well I'm at 380ish so yeah I'll complete it just for a slightly higher chance at a shiny
Weasel

User Info: Alligamer72

Alligamer72
5 days ago#3
No because I don't have online and none of my friends has the game

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur
5 days ago#4
I'll get around to it once my friend picks up shield so we can trade exclusives easily. In the meantime I'm focusing on catching raid Pokemon I don't have yet.
RAWR!

User Info: robby87

robby87
5 days ago#5
i just completed it thanks to generous people on the trading board
SW-2888-5635-0683

User Info: 21lolmaster

21lolmaster
5 days ago#6
Completed the dex (not a living dex, just everything registered) for the first time this gen. Went absurdly fast as my friend group of 4 (2 with each version) constantly traded and grinded mons for each other, making everyone's dex go faster. I finished it at 65 hours.

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
5 days ago#7
I plan on eventually completing the dex, but right now I'm more concerned about getting a competitive team together. I really want my shiny charm though. I still need 73 pokemon, but I'll probably get around to it before Home. I do have a living dex, but I'll probably keep that intact just in case next gen has them all.
FC: 1865-2265-6694 IGN: Coma

User Info: Auron899

Auron899
5 days ago#8
Never have never will. I catch and breed for battle not collection

User Info: SuperPocketMan

SuperPocketMan
5 days ago#9
Not this time. I was only able to complete the Dex in S/M/US/UM due to a combination of transfer mons and GTS, and neither of which are actively available in Sw/Sh.
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3571-1418 | IGN: James | New Cultist of the Hoopa Guild
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QR_hOH_8pd4s1THNSe4Hlj8OahkcZIrtigX8uMbDvNo

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
5 days ago#10
Maybe. Between X (I think it’s X) and Ultra Sun I have everything up until gen 7 (aside from the Ultra Moon exclusive ultra beasts, which I’m still working on and Meltan/Metal). And in Sword already have everything except the Shield legendary and Appletun.

I don’t really care about filling out the in game dex, I just want to know that I have them all in general.
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Did you OR are you going to complete the Pokedex?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers