This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Map of all the dens by number

User Info: Ranadiel

Ranadiel
1 week ago#71
Galvantula4 posted...
The den in axew’s eye got me a Gigantamax Sandaconda
Well yeah if you are playing Sword those will spawn everywhere until sometime in January when the event ends. I found like 5 just clearing out whatever random raid spawns spawned for me without any kind of targeting.
[This signature was deleted by a higher power for revealing secrets of the universe]
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
1 week ago#72
So want to ask something. How can you make these purple things appear more? I have noticed when I check the early wild area there is only 1. And people say that even thme have like 2% chance for a good pokemon to appear?

Also do you need to be connected to the Internet in order for the Gigan Pokes to appear?
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
6 days ago#73
so if u have sword there is no way to get gmax lapras? i love my zacian but for everything else i should have gone with shield...
I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling my feeling my'

Ranadiel
6 days ago#74
NeoBowser posted...
so if u have sword there is no way to get gmax lapras? i love my zacian but for everything else i should have gone with shield...
You can get it via doing a max raid online for one (assuming you can find and get into such a raid).
[This signature was deleted by a higher power for revealing secrets of the universe]

User Info: weirdjake52

weirdjake52
19 hours ago#75
how come serebii has den #s below 40, but the map only has numbers going from 43 and above? I did see a #10 in the lower left, but that's the only one. am I missing something in how to read this/serebii's table?

Ranadiel
5 hours ago#76
weirdjake52 posted...
how come serebii has den #s below 40, but the map only has numbers going from 43 and above? I did see a #10 in the lower left, but that's the only one. am I missing something in how to read this/serebii's table?
Each den has two numbers a common number (red) and a rare number (purple). The map shows only the rare number because that is the number most people care about (as all the Gigantamaxes are exclusive to the rare tables).

*cue someone commenting on how they caught an event spawned Gigantamax in a red beam without realizing there is an event going on*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Map of all the dens by number
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers