This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Map of all the dens by number
(message deleted)

User Info: BaphometFlux

BaphometFlux
1 week ago#52
Den 84 is the one near the tree right ?
"Shisaanputa"

User Info: Atownsduke

Atownsduke
1 week ago#53
How far into the game do I need to be before 5 star raids appear? I'm at the 8th badge. Do I just need to win it or are they a post E4 thing?
3ds FC: 2836 1376 1479
Tsv: 1285

User Info: DarthGaff

DarthGaff
1 week ago#54
Finally got my Ditto because of this! Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-Tov434fpVcLV9v49Ehkw
Is there a way to tell which den table is showing before you encounter it?

EG after you put a wish item in to start an encounter
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996
(message deleted)
You are awesome!!

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
1 week ago#58
pokemonzero posted...
when that den glows purple it is den 13, when it glows red it is 87

13 and 87 are the same den,

pokemonzero posted...
purple beam is common table, red beam is rare table

OK, I get it now, but I thought red was common and purple was rare. Purple has the spirally stuff around it.

Speaking of which, are 1 and 2 star encounters impossible in rare dens? They're listed on Serebii, but I haven't seen a single one after SEVERAL resets using the recent date change tech to farm Gigantamax.

I'm trying to get a hidden ability Farfetch'd, and Sirfetch'd has a 1% encounter rate... Less than a Gigantamax encounter... Like, WHY? XD
Super SmUsh Bros.
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ranadiel

Ranadiel
1 week ago#59
GigaMan91 posted...
OK, I get it now, but I thought red was common and purple was rare. Purple has the spirally stuff around it.

Speaking of which, are 1 and 2 star encounters impossible in rare dens? They're listed on Serebii, but I haven't seen a single one after SEVERAL resets using the recent date change tech to farm Gigantamax.

I'm trying to get a hidden ability Farfetch'd, and Sirfetch'd has a 1% encounter rate... Less than a Gigantamax encounter... Like, WHY? XD
Purple is rare.

At some point or another 1 and 2 star encounters become impossible to get. I'm assuming that 1 star become impossible when you unlock 4 star and 2 star become impossible when 5 star unlock so that you always have access to three star levels, but I've only really been grinding raids post game so I did not notice when they were locked out.

In short, I am guessing you have access to 5 star raids meaning your only hope is the 1% Sirfetch'd. Good luck with that. :P

Edit: Looking at the raid tables, you might want to make sure you are using Den 10 (common) for this as Sirfetch'd is on the 4 star and 5 star tables at 1% as opposed to Den 81 where he is only available on the 5 star table. So that basically doubles your chances. Also side note, looking at the tables, it doesn't look like Farfetch'd that spawn in either location can have their hidden ability, so you would still have to hunt Sirfetch'd if they could spawn.
[This signature was deleted by a higher power for revealing secrets of the universe]
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Cloud112

Cloud112
1 week ago#60
Which one is 53?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Map of all the dens by number
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers