This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. We are never going to get the old Pokemon back in this game.

User Info: NaturalHarmonia

NaturalHarmonia
3 weeks ago#11
Octorok385 posted...
The meta has always sort of been s***. You know those tier lists everyone uses? You know how Landorus shows up on a metric butt ton of teams? Why go through the hassle of 800+ mons when the same twenty have made up the competitive scene for years? Just play the game, it’s delightful.

Now the metagame will be even worse with even less options. No the game is not delightful.
Pokemon Ultra Moon/Ultra Sun Trainer ID: Aaron/Link
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2423-7295-7058

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
3 weeks ago#12
NaturalHarmonia posted...
Now the metagame will be even worse with even less options. No the game is not delightful.
Toxapex! Tyranitar!

*pukes*
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
3 weeks ago#13
I meant hack switch not "have their switches."
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
3 weeks ago#14
Imagine Pokémon games in 20 years time...

Potentially 2,000+ Pokémon in total...

But only the last 500 ever make the cut...

Ohhh dear.
Currently playing: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

User Info: ExcaliburOwner

ExcaliburOwner
3 weeks ago#15
The problem isn't the Pokémon being cut, it's the lack of effort put into the game. Dexit only brought to light the many problems this series has.

If GF updated the game to deal with the issues most people are complaining, you surely see the hate stop to a halt. But that is too much to expect from a company such as GF.
New 3DS FC: 1306 6855 8912
Playing: Bravely Second

User Info: brinetold

brinetold
3 weeks ago#16
doesn't matter how many times you keep on repeating the real reason.

no one will listen.

Everyone will just use "Cut Pokemon = Bad Game. THE LIE"
Black2: 3354 - 2028 - 7676
3DS: 2251- 5231- 2519

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 weeks ago#17
It's a trash policy.

Watch Super Sword/Shield come out with 100 returning Pokemon as its selling point.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: PhoenixFire99

PhoenixFire99
3 weeks ago#18
ExcaliburOwner posted...
The problem isn't the Pokémon being cut, it's the lack of effort put into the game. Dexit only brought to light the many problems this series has.

If GF updated the game to deal with the issues most people are complaining, you surely see the hate stop to a halt. But that is too much to expect from a company such as GF.

For me it’s both, but I do agree.
Currently playing: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch)

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
3 weeks ago#19
ExcaliburOwner posted...

I think GameFreak needs help in optimizing their engine. They have two good teams at Nintendo who can help
PSN/XBL: OMNIRYU
Switch FC: 5419 6809 0486
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. We are never going to get the old Pokemon back in this game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers