This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i'm almost positive snom doesn't evolve with friendship

User Info: Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur
2 weeks ago#1
or the game isn't actually at night time despite being at night time.
it's hard to read my thoughts i'm feeling
guess they're not real then

User Info: Arethai

Arethai
2 weeks ago#2
Mine evolved in the wild area while dark out, during real night time.
3DS FC: 1521-3102-6439

User Info: FearlessKage

FearlessKage
2 weeks ago#3
Go to the wild area.

Time in towns/routes won't affect evolutions till post game.
FC: 4639-9132-3455
Name: Riku

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
2 weeks ago#4
FearlessKage posted...
Go to the wild area.

That’s.... awfully dumb.
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: FearlessKage

FearlessKage
2 weeks ago#5
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
FearlessKage posted...
Go to the wild area.

That’s.... awfully dumb.

I mean they also removed the gts.
No surprise here
FC: 4639-9132-3455
Name: Riku

Dumb-Fumbler
2 weeks ago#6
FearlessKage posted...
I mean they also removed the gts.
No surprise here
To be fair, removal of GTS ensures the most profit from Nintendo and GF. It’s not for no reason or s***s and giggles. They (especially and mostly nintendo) lose from having GTS as an active feature.

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
2 weeks ago#7
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
To be fair, removal of GTS ensures the most profit from Nintendo and GF. It’s not for no reason or s***s and giggles. They (especially and mostly nintendo) lose from having GTS as an active feature.
I can’t agree with you it all GF Nintendo makes they’re resent games as good as possible. This game is Not up to the Same standers as Nintendo’s other games BotW, Fire Emblem, Mario etc.
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
2 weeks ago#8
progamer2290 posted...
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
I can’t agree with you it all GF Nintendo makes they’re resent games as good as possible. This game is Not up to the Same standers as Nintendo’s other games BotW, Fire Emblem, Mario etc.

To be fair Pokemon has never been on the same level of quality as those titles. I am not even sure why people are expecting it to be comparable to BoTW and Witcher 3.

Dumb-Fumbler
2 weeks ago#9
progamer2290 posted...
It’s literally not about standards it’s about profit and minimizing a loophole where they lose money. It’s a business not a charity.

You can argue all you want about how this game isn’t up to standards of a Plat-former, An action Adventure or another RPG, at the end of the day they all do this to maximize their income.

Pokemon sells regardless, they don’t need to worry about its quality if it’s almost guaranteed to pull in half a billion or more with every release.

LGPE is on the horizon of surpassing a superior remake in FRLG, quality is like lol on that department. Why waste more when doing less does the same effect?

Only reason for why the other games even try to look great is because of their bracket, they aren’t competing with Pokemon (because they really can’t, lets be honest) they are competing among themselves. If you don’t have the profitability of the top, then make your games better than the top to get noticed, if you catch my drift on this.

Pokemon has sold 46 million copies first gen, 29 for the second, 15-17 from entries of 3-7 generations. They are a profitable franchise. Pokemon is also a system seller, having this end of the year release is perfect for Nintendo. Holidays, Black Friday (lol) and Cyber Monday help give the most profit. The Switch Lite being released, and it’s essentially just a cheaper switch being even easier to transport around.

Quality is not their main concern of the consumers have shown to be fine with whatever level of quality. But potential to find a loophole in the NSO system is not something they’d simply allow to go unnoticed. They lose potential millions. Quality of just to ensure the basal level of quality. Would you buy BotW if it looked like SS?

and I KNOW Nintendo is pushing the switch to be as successful as possible, it already beat the Wii U who was a f***ing failure (13.1 Lifetime units sold). Pokemon games will essentially ensure (softly) that the Switch doesn’t end up as a failure like the Wii U. Going from the Wii to Wii U was an embarrassment.

Seraphie92 posted...
To be fair Pokemon has never been on the same level of quality as those titles. I am not even sure why people are expecting it to be comparable to BoTW and Witcher 3.
Because it’s the most profitable multimedia franchise in history they expect a lot of the money to suddenly get sunken into making the games. Most of the money comes from Merchandise, the money circulates to fund the merch not the games. People pay for the merch to do better, the games? Not so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. i'm almost positive snom doesn't evolve with friendship
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers