This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Can the "****posting fanpeople" leave so we can enjoy a game in peace?

User Info: Cubis101

Cubis101
3 weeks ago#1
Title. Please? I watched this board devolve from, "yeah we're excited for a new Pokemon game!" to "**** Gamefreak and their ****** dev team, let's boycott the game and burn down their houses!!!"

What the hell happened and how did the design decisions of a video game cause all of you to become so unruly and toxic!? Please someone let me know.
GT, PSN, Switch, & Steam: Cubis101
Currently Playing: Borderlands 3, Spyro: Reignited, Rainbow Six: Siege, Creature in the Well, AFK Arena, COD: Mobile

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
3 weeks ago#2
People were mad about the cuts more constructively before the defender ****posters started with the name calling and general trolling, which attracted more and more toxicity from both sides
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
3 weeks ago#3
@Fangfire did this topic first and the original is always better.

User Info: evagelios

evagelios
3 weeks ago#4
Cubis101 posted...
Title. Please? I watched this board devolve from, "yeah we're excited for a new Pokemon game!" to "**** Gamefreak and their ****** dev team, let's boycott the game and burn down their houses!!!"

What the hell happened and how did the design decisions of a video game cause all of you to become so unruly and toxic!? Please someone let me know.

So you start the topic by asking those of us that care, but in a way that wants the game to not do what it's doing to go away...

Then you ask for us to engage in conversation? Which is it?

User Info: KillerJdawg64

KillerJdawg64
3 weeks ago#5
Everyone has expectations; some people's expectations weren't met; some were.

Everyone also has an opinion. We can't ask someone to leave or change their opinion to fit our own.

My advice, if you hate seeing someone else have a different opinion, no matter how toxic that you may deem it then put them on the ignore list. It's pretty unreasonable to ask someone to accommodate you for something that you see as a problem.
I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.

User Info: Galapagoz

Galapagoz
3 weeks ago#6
Go do something else with your day instead of sitting on gamfaqs complaining about people complaining.
3DS:0361 6632 9155
PSN:Orrawr

User Info: BlackDree

BlackDree
3 weeks ago#7
Galapagoz posted...
Go do something else with your day instead of sitting on gamfaqs complaining about people complaining.

hahahahahahahah this made me laugh so hard ahaha

ty , u kind soul
FC: 2380-4482-8675 Name:Dree

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 weeks ago#8
Cubis101 posted...

How the heck did the fans go from "I love Pokemon but will criticize it to" "Yes masa please sell me less content and lie to me." to "Anyone who doesn't love the game with 100% satisfaction is extreme?"

Defenders, people criticizing the game, is not an attack on you, stop acting like children and pretending it is. On the same note if you attack people who are critical, don't be surprised when crap is flung back in your face.
People who can't handle a game getting criticism or negative reception are sycophants or drones.

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
3 weeks ago#9
Can you leave please TC?
Thank you
Don't ask question, just consume product and then get excited for next product.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
3 weeks ago#10
Why not make more positive topics instead of negative s*** like this that only incentivizes people who are upset to stick around longer?
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Can the "****posting fanpeople" leave so we can enjoy a game in peace?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers