This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. All methods of evolution in Gen 8?

User Info: projectducklett

projectducklett
1 week ago#1
Did the leaker reveal how every new Pokemon in Gen 8 evolution yet? Like how to evolve Mr.Mime to Mr.Rime or how to evolve Flapple to Appleton? I want to know the method of evolution so I can plan the Pokemon in my team. If there is some new Pokemon that evolution via trade then I will cut that Pokemon from my list.

I prefer the Pokemon that evolve by just level-up or something that can depend on myself.

User Info: brentoni

brentoni
1 week ago#2
Don't know about Mr. Rime but Flapple and Appletun are split evolutions that apparently evolve with version exclusive items.

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 week ago#3
Milcery evolves into Alcremie by giving it a specific item and spinning in circles.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: projectducklett

projectducklett
1 week ago#4
brentoni posted...
Don't know about Mr. Rime but Flapple and Appletun are split evolutions that apparently evolve with version exclusive items.

Thank you, Now I plan to use both Flapple and Appletun on my team. Luckily that I buy both version.

Meta289 posted...
Milcery evolves into Alcremie by giving it a specific item and spinning in circles.

Thank you, oh another new method like Inkay.

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#5
brentoni posted...

If its a item, I wonder if you can trade a appletun, with said item to someone with the opposite version, and the can then use that item to evolve their mon, instead of Having to trade for it. Otherwise, you would never be able to get that mon without trading it, and it would never be yours.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#6
Meta289 posted...

Do we know if you have to have it in your party, or is it really as simple as giving it a item and spinning in placeto evolve it?
What fun is there in making sense?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. All methods of evolution in Gen 8?
  • Topic Archived