This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank God for Jim Sterling.

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
1 week ago#1
Jim Sterling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIgykByoZwI
My Super Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: FN1-LK0-0NG

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 week ago#2
Yeap, Him taking the piss out of everyone complaining was a very entertaining watch.

User Info: OmegaAP

OmegaAP
1 week ago#3
I hate dexit but I hate jim sterling even more.

his voice is ghastly
Final Fantasy: 10=7>6>9>4>8>15>12>5>3>2>1>13

User Info: Teamrocketo

Teamrocketo
1 week ago#4
He and Me we have 1 thing

Our Fav pokemon is Arbok and we are mad that they cut it from the game even tho Weezing and Meowth they got new forms Shame on You GF!

User Info: Sinnael

Sinnael
1 week ago#5
How dare he disrespect Silicobra like that?

that being said, even though I don't like dexit, Jim's video was gold.
3DS Friend Code: 0146-9968-9699

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 week ago#6
Fat boy Jim is a proven liar and an utter cuck, literally.
Top 5 FF games: IX, XIV, IV, XII, VII

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
1 week ago#7
Legendary_Musas posted...
Fat boy Jim is a proven liar and an utter cuck, literally.
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#8
Jim Sterling? You mean the hack who tried to bring up just a mere fraction of BotW's problems then ended up giving it the high score of 7/10 anyway, even though what he listed are major problems?

f*** that loser. He's a Nintendo shill who puts up a show of not being the fanboy he actually is. Of course he's making a pro-Dexit video.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
1 week ago#9
emagdnE posted...
Jim Sterling? You mean the hack who tried to bring up just a mere fraction of BotW's problems then ended up giving it the high score of 7/10 anyway, even though what he listed are major problems?

f*** that loser. He's a Nintendo shill who puts up a show of not being the fanboy he actually is. Of course he's making a pro-Dexit video.
7/10 is considered average, someone being a shill for giving an average score on a game generally rated higher than that is pretty hilarious.

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#10
Teamrocketo posted...
He and Me we have 1 thing

Our Fav pokemon is Arbok and we are mad that they cut it from the game even tho Weezing and Meowth they got new forms Shame on You GF!

The difference is though, what he is saying is satire.
What fun is there in making sense?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank God for Jim Sterling.
  • Topic Archived