This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?

User Info: ShadowZangoose

ShadowZangoose
1 week ago#91
GujinKami posted...
Beetleking22 posted...
If you dont like what Sword and Shield is offering. Dont buy it... You can complain and feel disappointment. I dont just understand the outrage that has last so many months. People should move on instead of putting Gamefreak in hostage situation.

Because they're in control of THE largest franchise on the planet? Because fans that have grown up with this series with almost no issue until the past several years don't want to see their beloved franchise deteriorate? Because staying silent and allowing Gamefreak to continue this trend of removing content from every title and TPC enforcing a strict yearly launch isn't healthy for the franchise, the fans, and the hard working employees that have to endure this terrible work ethic?

There's absolutely reason to complain, and this isn't a situation where voting with your wallet will fix the problem. Pokemon is way too big for that to ever happen, and as such these outcries and protests are absolutely needed (and of course doing s*** like sending death threats, forging rape accusations and comparing dexit to Hong Kong are all unjustifiable and really f***ing stupid but those are in such a minuscule minority they shouldn't be acknowledged anyway)

I'm very sorry for wanting more out of Pokemon, a franchise that I've been spending my time playing for the past 23 years of my life, and I'm very sorry if I'm of the very loud minority that believes a "don't like it don't buy it" protest will not solve the constant yearly issus the mainline games have been facing!

pretty much this

though whether TPC cares or not is another story
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 week ago#92
GujinKami posted...
Beetleking22 posted...
If you dont like what Sword and Shield is offering. Dont buy it... You can complain and feel disappointment. I dont just understand the outrage that has last so many months. People should move on instead of putting Gamefreak in hostage situation.

Because they're in control of THE largest franchise on the planet? Because fans that have grown up with this series with almost no issue until the past several years don't want to see their beloved franchise deteriorate? Because staying silent and allowing Gamefreak to continue this trend of removing content from every title and TPC enforcing a strict yearly launch isn't healthy for the franchise, the fans, and the hard working employees that have to endure this terrible work ethic?

There's absolutely reason to complain, and this isn't a situation where voting with your wallet will fix the problem. Pokemon is way too big for that to ever happen, and as such these outcries and protests are absolutely needed (and of course doing s*** like sending death threats, forging rape accusations and comparing dexit to Hong Kong are all unjustifiable and really f***ing stupid but those are in such a minuscule minority they shouldn't be acknowledged anyway)

I'm very sorry for wanting more out of Pokemon, a franchise that I've been spending my time playing for the past 23 years of my life, and I'm very sorry if I'm of the very loud minority that believes a "don't like it don't buy it" protest will not solve the constant yearly issus the mainline games have been facing!

It's stupid that Adrive has been spreading this around as well. But I guess I can understand why certain youtubers who probably make their living off youtube would support Pokemon even if the franchise get's worse. They need Gamefreak to succeed and "shill" it to survive.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
1 week ago#93
nuke2099 posted...
The irony that some of those pictures feature Pokemon not in the game.

That's the point of this satire movement
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 week ago#94
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
nuke2099 posted...
The irony that some of those pictures feature Pokemon not in the game.

That's the point of this satire movement

It's not satire.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 week ago#95
This is gonna ensure pokemon never improves because these goobers are fine with a mediocre game and company.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: simpleking

simpleking
1 week ago#96
Glad to see some positivity :)
Baby shark doot doot, doot doot doot doot

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 week ago#97
Shocker all the indistinguishable poketubers hopped on this bandwagon, like thier career is synonymous with Pokémon success or somthing
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?
  • Topic Archived