• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
4 days ago#81
DOTBHDD posted...
Do people not realize Gamefreak and The Pokemon Company are not the same?

I saw a Tweet that said thank you for creating Pikachu and another talking about the anime. The Pokemon fan base honestly is just full of ignorance.

And that's who TPC and Gamefreak are targeting as their main customers. People who are clueless.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 days ago#82
You'd be surprised how many people don't fit into the echo chamber that is GameFAQs and Reddit.

GameFAQs and Reddit echo chambers are pro-Nintendo.

Dexit has BROKEN the echo chambers.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
4 days ago#83
Also this is gonna sound mean but I feel like people are going to turn on them the second they buy the game and see the cuts. Remember when the Kanto Gigantamaxes were revealed and like 85% of the responses were mad about Charizard and Kanto pandering? Imagine when they find out Bulbasaur and Squirtle were cut in favor of it, or that their beloved Salamence or Jigglypuff or whoever isn't allowed in Galar.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: Black_Triforce

Black_Triforce
4 days ago#84
nuke2099 posted...
MysticUmbreon states in his video he did it because of the "low morale" at Gamefreak and him hearing they were receiving death threats and then at the end of the video he says he doesn't know if that's true but to make this trending anyway.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't really blame him if it's in his heart to do so. Just because of the nature of the internet, I'm almost certain that someone sent in a death threat.

I'm also inclined to believe that some employees are at low morale after the reception the Little Town Hero was met with, though a lot of people using the hashtag have forgotten about that game. I considered buying it, but learning more about it turned me away, which was disappointing.
My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

User Info: Teamrocketo

Teamrocketo
4 days ago#85
Must of them are not s/s related must of them put pics of pokemon who are cut and must of them just put the Hashtag not to mention the bots

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
4 days ago#86
If you dont like what Sword and Shield is offering. Dont buy it... You can complain and feel disappointment. I dont just understand the outrage that has last so many months. People should move on instead of putting Gamefreak in hostage situation.

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
4 days ago#87
Teamrocketo posted...
Ohh noooo Gamefreak feels bad? Awww let them dry theyr tears with your money :( poor poor Billionarys

Say guy that helped make them billionaire. lol

User Info: BlackHorse6969

BlackHorse6969
4 days ago#88
Masuda did nothing wrong
http://i.imgur.com/dMnyy10.jpg

User Info: Teamrocketo

Teamrocketo
4 days ago#89
Beetleking22 posted...
Teamrocketo posted...
Ohh noooo Gamefreak feels bad? Awww let them dry theyr tears with your money :( poor poor Billionarys

Say guy that made help make them billionaire.

I think you didnt understand xD why would they feel bad if they will get a lot of money anyway? They dont feel bad at all

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 days ago#90
Beetleking22 posted...
If you dont like what Sword and Shield is offering. Dont buy it... You can complain and feel disappointment. I dont just understand the outrage that has last so many months. People should move on instead of putting Gamefreak in hostage situation.

Because they're in control of THE largest franchise on the planet? Because fans that have grown up with this series with almost no issue until the past several years don't want to see their beloved franchise deteriorate? Because staying silent and allowing Gamefreak to continue this trend of removing content from every title and TPC enforcing a strict yearly launch isn't healthy for the franchise, the fans, and the hard working employees that have to endure this terrible work ethic?

There's absolutely reason to complain, and this isn't a situation where voting with your wallet will fix the problem. Pokemon is way too big for that to ever happen, and as such these outcries and protests are absolutely needed (and of course doing s*** like sending death threats, forging rape accusations and comparing dexit to Hong Kong are all unjustifiable and really f***ing stupid but those are in such a minuscule minority they shouldn't be acknowledged anyway)

I'm very sorry for wanting more out of Pokemon, a franchise that I've been spending my time playing for the past 23 years of my life, and I'm very sorry if I'm of the very loud minority that believes a "don't like it don't buy it" protest will not solve the constant yearly issus the mainline games have been facing!
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png https://imgur.com/a/Qxo9jXF
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?
  • Topic Archived