• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
4 days ago#31
RocketGuy133 posted...
Imagine wishing for WW3 to come just because there are people that will enjoy the new pokemon games despite its issues.

It's not just this incident in isolation but the collective idiotic decisions people have made in the first two decades of this millenia

User Info: The_Oracylum

The_Oracylum
4 days ago#32
It's good to see something like this.

It's getting a bit absurd how much negativity a community can generate for something that hasn't even been released yet. Obviously this shows that that are appreciative and positive members of the gaming community, but the state of things lately just shows how toxic and entitled the modern gaming community is today. I can understand the backlash in some regards (micro transactions, broken games on launch, etc.) but the backlash generated from something like not having a complete Pokedex is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

User Info: Valkenhyne

Valkenhyne
4 days ago#33
Deadinsideman posted...
RocketGuy133 posted...
Imagine wishing for WW3 to come just because there are people that will enjoy the new pokemon games despite its issues.

It's not just this incident in isolation but the collective idiotic decisions people have made in the first two decades of this millenia

You have problems that commenters on this website cannot fix. Genuinely, get help.

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
4 days ago#34
TalesofRemorse posted...
Oh without a doubt, the line is crossed when something like death threats are going out. Don't do that crap, man. Each side is allowed to have their opinion, and both sides need to behave and be respectful. It's a two-way street, and both sides have not shown a shred of decency to one another this entire time.

100% agree with you on that.

User Info: AnimeStalker

AnimeStalker
4 days ago#35
The_Oracylum posted...
It's good to see something like this.

It's getting a bit absurd how much negativity a community can generate for something that hasn't even been released yet. Obviously this shows that that are appreciative and positive members of the gaming community, but the state of things lately just shows how toxic and entitled the modern gaming community is today. I can understand the backlash in some regards (micro transactions, broken games on launch, etc.) but the backlash generated from something like not having a complete Pokedex is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

Sigh.
Teehee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ziajx7qVA

User Info: LovelyMust

LovelyMust
4 days ago#36
As it should. Game freak has pumped out great games constantly and the non-toxic side of the community is showing that.
#ThankYouGameFreak

User Info: ShadowZangoose

ShadowZangoose
4 days ago#37
LovelyMust posted...
As it should. Game freak has pumped out great games constantly and the non-toxic side of the community is showing that.
#ThankYouGameFreak

"great"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking

User Info: godofwar596

godofwar596
4 days ago#38
Deadinsideman posted...
RocketGuy133 posted...

You're a disgusting person, wishing for millions upon millions of people to die just because they enjoy the new Pokemon game. Sometimes this place rivals 4Chan is s***tyness.

User Info: Apocalypso

Apocalypso
4 days ago#39
I'm glad they're receiving this support. Pokemon games are a huge part of my childhood. Just thinking back makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I don't personally care for businesses or corporations, but I do appreciate the ones that have affected me in a good way and keeps on giving now.

So, #ThankYouGameFreak
I got 99 problems but dexit ain't one.

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
4 days ago#40
Good.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Thank You GameFreak is trending?
  • Topic Archived