• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?

User Info: Youwillobey

Youwillobey
4 days ago#61
Dexit is not a problem, you all just sound like entitled gamers.
Did someone say [ Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker ] ???

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
4 days ago#62
Nah, not quitting but I’d rather throw my money to masters which is exactly what I’m doing. I’ll take mobile gacha cancer over the current direction of the franchise
Brb munching on yeetos
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
4 days ago#63
Me. I will collect as many of the old games as possible and not buy any of the new ones.
My Super Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: FN1-LK0-0NG

User Info: pichuscute

pichuscute
4 days ago#64
I have quit. I stopped buying the games with USUM. I tried to play USUM and LGPE through other means and couldn't get more than a few hours in at most before giving up. SwSh effectively marks the series' death for me. I will no longer consider myself a fan and will no longer consider the current games as "Pokemon". I've been collecting & playing the old games instead and will play those games only from now on.

f*** Game Freak.
Looking forward to: FFVIIR, Animal Crossing, SMTV, Daemon x Machina, Astral Chain
Fav series: Zelda, Mario Kart, WipEout, Custom Robo, SMT, Final Fantasy.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
4 days ago#65
I'm waiting for reviews and to find out what the post game is like.
Gaming while on a treadmill

User Info: Revenant_Sith

Revenant_Sith
4 days ago#66
i hated Gen V so much I only played Platinum for years. I only started Pokemon Black a few months ago

User Info: NXmasterrace

NXmasterrace
4 days ago#67
Dark_Abaddon posted...
I'm waiting for reviews and to find out what the post game is like.

According to leaks it ain’t pretty. Just raids (mainly to farm currency for TRs), a battle tower variant, and some two hour sidestory alongside a tournament style league rematch. Pretty much just XY with raids instead of friend safari
Brb munching on yeetos

User Info: MasterDarken

MasterDarken
4 days ago#68
Revenant_Sith posted...
i hated Gen V so much I only played Platinum for years. I only started Pokemon Black a few months ago

Ouch. You've been missing out for years, then! Gen V is my favorite, with Gens 4 and 2 following closely. Hell, Plat was my favorite before BW and B2W2 came out.

Oh, and to the haters/leavers/quitters, don't let the door hit ya where science or whatever done split ya. :P

User Info: Tanzibar

Tanzibar
4 days ago#69
I still love Pokémon, but as with LGPE, once again, I’m out.
I was promised a game that would be for “long term fans”... either that was a lie or they dont’t know us at all, and don’t care to know us.

This was gonna be the game I’d buy a switch just to play... but
I’m out until all Pokémon are returned.

User Info: Safari_Dude

Safari_Dude
4 days ago#70
I'm not quitting. I'm waiting for Gamefreak to release a decent game.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?
  • Post New Message