• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?
I will still enjoy battling my friends in sun and moon. And its quite possible the competitive battle scene will stay with the 3ds as well since, you know they removed 60% mons.

Edit, But no way am I buying a pokemon game with cut mons.
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Apocalypso

Apocalypso
4 days ago#42
Not me. The game looks really fun. I'm not going to quit something I enjoy. Sure, it has it's issues -- every game does -- but not enough to deter me from buying the game.
I got 99 problems but dexit ain't one.
I quit for gens 4/5 and came back for gen 6. if i had any intention of paying for this gen, I'd say it's a good time to quit again.

User Info: Trickster-0

Trickster-0
4 days ago#44
I'm quitting it untill we have all our pokemon back AND we can edit our pokemon.

User Info: Zyguardian

Zyguardian
4 days ago#45
Disappointing ? Yeah, a bit. But worst game of the series, that’s an overstatement
it all comes together

User Info: Trickster-0

Trickster-0
4 days ago#46
Ishagu posted...
This could be the best pokemon game to play in the history of thr series. That's a seperate issue from Dexit.

You can't claim it's looking like the worst

lol so much nonsense.

User Info: neji721

neji721
4 days ago#47
Not me. I play every other pokemon game so the games wont get burned out. This looks like the grandest adventure yet in this cozy setting.

User Info: TheMbadi

TheMbadi
4 days ago#48
StewieGriffin23 posted...
You begged for balance before, now you don't want it? It's funny how you guys dislike the lack of change, then you whine like petulant children about the games that do take risks.

I like how some people here are now hoping for GF to go out of business, so that the pokemon franchise can be bought up by another company. Because f*** GF, f*** Nintendo and f*** everyone associated with Pokemon S/S. Because that surely isn't going to backfire horribly should it ever happen.
There is this weird delusion that, with GF out of the way, Pokemon would be picked up by a small but passionate studio of long-time Pokemon fans, who'll put the series back on track, when in reality, such a profitable franchise would be bought up by EA or another big publisher within mere seconds. And these publishers certainly don't give a single f*** about what the fans want. They would turn Pokemon into a series of mobile games à la Pokemon Go! because that's what makes the most money.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Executor15

Executor15
4 days ago#49
USUM thought be that GF isn't the same as in the DS days and all hope I had for them since the lackluster 3DS titles was gone. It's obvious that they are more interested in another crowd where I don't belong. For now I will be suspending Pokemon and instead I'll wait for Digimon games, at least those games have colorful animations. GF will join the ranks of Blizzard and EA, companies I won't be buying games from until they change.
3DS FC: 4742-7681-7278
"All religious people are animals." out of context quote from me
@TheMbadi posted...
StewieGriffin23 posted...
You begged for balance before, now you don't want it? It's funny how you guys dislike the lack of change, then you whine like petulant children about the games that do take risks.

I like how some people here are now hoping for GF to go out of business, so that the pokemon franchise can be bought up by another company. Because f*** GF, f*** Nintendo and f*** everyone associated with Pokemon S/S. Because that surely isn't going to backfire horribly should it ever happen.
There is this weird delusion that, with GF out of the way, Pokemon would be picked up by a small but passionate studio of long-time Pokemon fans, who'll put the series back on track, when in reality, such a profitable franchise would be bought up by EA or another big publisher within mere seconds. And these publishers certainly don't give a single f*** about what the fans want. They would turn Pokemon into a series of mobile games à la Pokemon Go! because that's what makes the most money.

I never said I wanted GF to go out of business, idiot. Quit putting words in my mouth.
https://deviantart.com/kallofox345
3DS FC: 1435-9440-5728
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?
  • Post New Message