• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?

User Info: KarsUltimate

KarsUltimate
4 days ago#21
The_Undying_84 posted...
I mean, I'll play it by ear, I'm not just gonna declare now that I'm "quitting" it regardless of what ever happens.

But, I won't buy any Pokemon game that
1. Doesn't have all the Pokemon.
2. Forces the use of Exp Share
3. Requires auto saving (something I think they'll probably do next time).

This, pretty much. It'll be fun to keep up with, at least. Watch a playthrough if you have to.
"Oh glorious Mother Brain! Please save us!"

User Info: ThatGuyZ

ThatGuyZ
4 days ago#22
KarsUltimate posted...
This, pretty much. It'll be fun to keep up with, at least. Watch a playthrough if you have to.

That's all I am doing. Giving money for these games is just not in my list of plans, especially since this is how GF is going forward. I'll still keep up with the new Mons snd what they've changed via Vids and Wiki info, considering those literally tell you everything anyway.
"I'm just here for the flame wars..."

User Info: thenewcthulhu

thenewcthulhu
4 days ago#23
UncleRaditz posted...
The year is 2019 and we're getting another generation of Pokémon. However, as you may or may not know, Sword & Shield are looking to be the most disappointing game if not the worst game in the series. Like honestly, a lot of features such as Mega Evolutions, Z-Moves, and over half the Pokémon are getting cut out for the sake of "balance" and to make "higher quality animations and models". However, everything we've seen up to this point appears to be a lie and even if there is some truth to this, it's still completely unacceptable that a Pokémon Switch game has less content and looks outdated than its 3DS counterparts. And because it's likely that Pokétubers and "reviewers" are going to keep bootlicking Game Freak and give them a pass on their incompetence, the games are still gonna sell well and Game Freak are going to keep thinking that they don't need to improve. Because of that, I'm quitting Pokémon and you should too. If they're not going to improve or think that they need to improve and keep giving you the same mediocrity year after year then they are not worth your time or money. Good day and goodbye Pokémon, until you improve I'll move on to other games.

They even got rid of the MachBike, Contests, Pokathelon, Horde Battles, Rotation battles...

Geez, if I didn't know any better I would think they are just making different gimmicks for each generation...

Also, you aren't quiting.
- The Horsea of the Squirtle Squad -

User Info: Aurkus

Aurkus
4 days ago#24
Definitely not quitting. This looks better than Sun and Moon. Less pokemon or not.
Friend Code: 5386 - 7878 - 9827
Name: Brandon - Friend Safari: Skarmory, Ferrothorn, Excadrill

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
4 days ago#25
Why are you still here? You can just leave.
Official Emperor of this board. Bow before me, peasants.

User Info: KazooieKong

KazooieKong
4 days ago#26
if this next game is unplayably bad, then yeah

lol "dexit" complaints

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
4 days ago#27
KazooieKong posted...

lol "dexit" complaints

Lol shilling
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018

User Info: alucardivx

alucardivx
4 days ago#28
Akubarix posted...
KazooieKong posted...

lol "dexit" complaints

Lol shilling

Lol not understanding what shill actually means.
Mega_Gardevoir posted...

My point is, it's pointless to make quitting topics because chances are you're gonna buy the game anyway. If not this then the next one. If you do succeed great, but we're not gonna hear from you anymore to know about it.

That's not true at all. I haven't played Final Fantasy since 13 and I still go and express my (unfavorable) opinions about new ones when they come out.
bloop
Boo hoo, you didn't get what you wanted and big-name fans tolerate it. That's tough, huh?

You begged for balance before, now you don't want it? It's funny how you guys dislike the lack of change, then you whine like petulant children about the games that do take risks.

I feel so sorry for you.
https://deviantart.com/kallofox345
3DS FC: 1435-9440-5728
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Who else is quitting Pokémon?
  • Post New Message