This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What Gen Had The Worst Pokemon?

User Info: mugs4jugs16

mugs4jugs16
1 week ago#11
Im sorry but generation 1 🤷🏾‍♂ . Yes it started it all but i hate all of the pokemon

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
1 week ago#12
I wouldn't say I actually dislike the Pokemon of a given gen, but 2 had the most disappointment. It introduced baby Pokemon, which put a hard stop to certain lines getting an evolution later on. There's also a few Pokemon, such as Stantler, where being single stage was a let down.
Protected by Orion, the constellation of the hunt, I'm Sailor Prowler! In the name of his belt, I'll slay you! 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673 MHGen IGN: Lyre

User Info: Sopheroo

Sopheroo
1 week ago#13
Gen 2, simply due to the introduction of baby pokemon.

The great majority of non-baby pokemon are fine. Like, Scizor, Ampharos, Donphan...it's just, the concept of babies started there and should never have been a thing. Ever.

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
1 week ago#14
Well all gens had some bad ones but my overall thoughts on each gen

Gen 1 felt it is classic...
Gen 2 not as good as the first but pretty good
Gen 3 no real complaints, alright.
Gen 4 I kinda zoned out during this generation so just indifferent
Gen 5 had some pretty bad ones but it also had some pretty good ones. The bipolar generation for me
Gen 6 pretty good generation
Gen 7 A few good / okay ones but overall not found of the majority. Some of the new forms are also alright.
Gen 8 Overall pretty terrible. Not sure I like a single new Pokemon. Few new forms are okay.

So I guess gen 8 is the winner... loser for me.
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gunleon,
Gun Gun Leon Gunleon, Gun Gun Leon Gun Land Crasher

User Info: CrescentKnight

CrescentKnight
1 week ago#15
Gen 2 for me, tbh Gen 2 was the first Gen I actually skipped cause I hated the designs at the time. I still hate some of the designs in that Gen but like a handful of Gen 2 Pokemon specially after I manage to revisit the games on an emulator during Gen 4 and then replaying it in HG/SS.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Trainer Name: Corvo.
FC: 1005-8916-0531, Richard.

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 week ago#16
Surprise surprise people still haven’t gotten over the Ice cream Pokémon and the trash Pokémon
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
1 week ago#17
I have a good ratio of favorites for every gen, but I think 2 is probably the lowest. I just counted and I like 15 out of 100 of them. For comparison I like 42 gen 5 designs, which comes out to be about 25%.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | X1

User Info: James xeno

James xeno
1 week ago#18
Going to have to go with gen 5 here.. (though last gen wasn't much better)

On a side note.. Guess which gen got the largest number and % of pokemon into the new games despite being the worst/most forgettable!
http://imgur.com/a/s2O4b
Koto and Juri and Ruka oh my!

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
1 week ago#19
ss21vegito posted...
Wasn’t this what 5 was legendary for? That and 2 following

So legendary that it seems to have only 2-3 examples that aren't even notably bad.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

User Info: Luigi player

Luigi player
1 week ago#20
Gen 8, pretty closely after is Gen 3.

Best designs were Gen 1 and 5.
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What Gen Had The Worst Pokemon?
  • Topic Archived