This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. switch just arrived

User Info: robby87

robby87
1 week ago#21
WatchRandy posted...
Sweet - what Switch did you get, regular or lite?

We just added a Switch Lite to our home in addition to the two OG Switches we already had.

i got the regular on with the with the extended battery (-01) model. blue and red joycons

robby87
1 week ago#22
Smeltedfist posted...
I still have my OG Switch as I like to connect it to a TV/Monitor once in awhile.

yeah i am going to be hooking it up to my monitor as well.

robby87
1 week ago#23
ApocalypticPosn posted...
I'm disappointed about the dex but still hype too. I'm glad for you that you could take Friday off! :D

yeah i am fortunate in that regard, i am grateful

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 week ago#24
Are you buying Smash Ultimate and/or Mario Maker 2 in addition?
But hey, these are just suggestions
@robby87
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

robby87
1 week ago#25
quintonshark163 posted...
@robby87

most likely yes, eventually. i have BOTW right now, and am also playing some retro games, and will get sword and shield on friday. i have a feeling these will give me enough entertainment for months to come. however, i will eventually get more games. smash and mario maker 2 are definitely on my now very long, list

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#26
Bulbasaur posted...
well no it's not because a vlog is a video log and there's no video so this is more of a text log or tlog.
Well with the powers of mental gymnastics and reaching, it is still a vlog.

Virtual Log

Virtual is here

and it is a lot of TC’s activity

;P
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#27
robby87 posted...
i just finished setting up my switch. wow, i am loving this thing. i am actually really hyped for pokemon. i am taking next friday off work. i am sad about dexit, but i am pretty freaking happy right now lol

You do you, TC. I too am excited for next friday.
What fun is there in making sense?

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
1 week ago#28
robby87 posted...
quintonshark163 posted...
@robby87

most likely yes, eventually. i have BOTW right now, and am also playing some retro games, and will get sword and shield on friday. i have a feeling these will give me enough entertainment for months to come. however, i will eventually get more games. smash and mario maker 2 are definitely on my now very long, list

Do you think you would ever pick up either of the Lets Go games are or they a complete skip?
What fun is there in making sense?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. switch just arrived
  • Topic Archived