This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Have you decided which starter you're going to choose?

User Info: masterman97

masterman97
1 week ago#11
AzumarillTho posted...
YoungThugger posted...
Fire types are for generic suckers.
Sobble is a big NOPE.

Grookey all the way. It even gets a DK Jungle Beat bongo (I think).

Sorry. I like using Pokémon that don’t have 13 weaknesses.

Ironic. You would think that Coward types would be used to having plenty of weaknesses.
I have to wait until March for Spawn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS6_dSkIr0U

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
1 week ago#12
Grookey since it was first revealed. Still haven't seen the evolutions but I'm willing to live with what I get.

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
1 week ago#13
Scorbunny Because I am going to named it Bugs. All Wabbits need to be named Bugs.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: hagar775

hagar775
1 week ago#14
Anyone know if there’s more water or grass type Pokémon in the wild to catch? Trying to find out cause it influences my decision for which starter to get.
For those wanting to team up with others, or trade exclusives join our discord.
https://discord.gg/hk8x3GY

User Info: Cheeze_E_Breath

Cheeze_E_Breath
1 week ago#15
Sticking with Sobble no matter what its final evolution is. I'm not abandoning my precious.

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
1 week ago#16
I was undecided for a while, but recently my brother told me his plan:

He is planning on having 2 different save files. In the main one, he is going to start with Grookey. He plans to start with Sobble in his secondary file, but that file will be a Nuzlocke, and he'll release any Pokemon that get defeated (I asked him about what he was going to do if he got a shiny Pokemon, but I don't think he's made a decision on that issue and is simply assuming that he won't find any), and should he be unable to continue the game as a Nuzlocke, then he would just start over (he wouldn't care about lost progress since he would still have the main file with Grookey).

After I learned about this, I pondered what I was going to do. I finally settled on this: first, I'll start up the game, pick Scorbunny, and continue up to the point where I can trade Scorbunny over to my brother's game (specifically, the one with Grookey; I'm not doing this to provide fodder for his Nuzlocke attempt). After that, I'll restart and pick Sobble for my actual playthrough.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
1 week ago#17
burn everything with pyro ball

User Info: AzumarillTho

AzumarillTho
1 week ago#18
Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
Sticking with Sobble no matter what its final evolution is. I'm not abandoning my precious.

I tried so hard to stay loyal to my baby Sobble. And then Inteleon happened...

User Info: Pkmnkevin

Pkmnkevin
1 week ago#19
Since the reveal I wanted Grookey so it’ll be my starter for my main game being shield. Scorbunny for my secondary game sword.
FC 1: 1848-1830-9646 Kevin
FC 2: 3695-0435-5529 Chels

User Info: Aejaduka

Aejaduka
1 week ago#20
Probably the water pokemon. The fire starters have always been garbase design wise, and my friend's picking grass so ye
You guys.. Please.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Have you decided which starter you're going to choose?
  • Topic Archived