• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
4 days ago#71
Hbthebattle posted...
NealIRC posted...
LouisCyphre6 posted...
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/

He himself is evil, not for being evil, but for allowing evil.

mfw
How the hell do you people think like this? It's a f***ing video game.

Ah yes. Downplay a discussion because "i-it's just a video game"

At least explain the reason why he is wrong
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: IgorSlutsky

IgorSlutsky
4 days ago#72
ive been using his retro ass looking web since Black/white. So i feel kinda bad for him.
ManagarmrOP posted...
How does it equate to being a rape in the first place? Is this modern Godwin Law?

Pretty much. I keep seeing people try to turn this into a moral issue on both sides.

Defenders have said criticizing them is the same as slavery.

Those upset have compared it to defending nazis.

Wtf is going on?

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 days ago#74
People are way too invested in this Dexit s***, wtf. Y’all just need to calm down. Serebii has provided the community with an amazing service (that he deserves to make money and live in because it’s his f***ing job) for so many years and all of a sudden people are going to turn on him just because he holds an opinion you don’t like. Lol, talk about melodramatic.

I am not happy with dexit either (and a myriad of other changes they’re making), but just blindly and vehemently attacking people just because they hold a different opinion is not very cash money dawgs.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#75
Alpha218 posted...
People are way too invested in this Dexit s***, wtf. Y’all just need to calm down. Serebii has provided the community with an amazing service (that he deserves to make money and live in because it’s his f***ing job) for so many years and all of a sudden people are going to turn on him just because he holds an opinion you don’t like. Lol, talk about melodramatic.

I am not happy with dexit either (and a myriad of other changes they’re making), but just blindly and vehemently attacking people just because they hold a different opinion is not very cash money dawgs.

Okay, boomer.
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 days ago#76
lol

I genuinely wonder how many boomers actually use this website

I know of a few
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM

User Info: ohnoitslueshi

ohnoitslueshi
4 days ago#77
I can tell that most of the people raking Joe over the coals have not ever had an actual income that allows them to support themselves, either because they are under the age of twenty or because they are chest-deep in the hikikomori lifestyle. If you have a chance to make a decent living off of the site that you've owned and operated for several decades that has historically been the most comprehensive source for Pokemon news and information next to Bulbapedia, you're going to take it and you sure as f*** aren't going to throw it away just to appease a vocal minority. Yeah, it sucks that he's no longer able to do leaks, but some of the s*** that people have been saying really demonstrates just how skewed their priorities are and how limited and distorted their worldviews are.
Scary's on the wall
Scary's on his way.

User Info: KarsUltimate

KarsUltimate
4 days ago#78
TheNeoVoid posted...
Alpha218 posted...

Okay, boomer.

Okay, zoomer.
"Oh glorious Mother Brain! Please save us!"

User Info: Valkenhyne

Valkenhyne
4 days ago#79
I thought his stance was pretty simple. He's fine with criticism, but not fine when that criticism becomes harassment directed at the devs' personal accounts. Is that so bad?

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 days ago#80
He can take things a bit far, but it is understandable that he's supportive of Pokemon.
Protected by Orion, the constellation of the hunt, I'm Sailor Prowler! In the name of his belt, I'll slay you! 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673 MHGen IGN: Lyre
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message