• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
4 days ago#61
Sooners2071 posted...
How is one suppose to vote based on the terminology that you used a simple yes or no would work

I requested that so people who are riding the fence can comment on why they maintain their moderate view or if theyre just plain undecided.

I generally try not to splinter my polls between a million yes and a million no votes that are overall pointless and add little to discussion and provide no useful data.

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 days ago#62
I got a temp ban from the Pokemon subreddit for calling him a shameless shill lol
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: NealIRC

NealIRC
4 days ago#63
the_NGW posted...
I got a temp ban from the Pokemon subreddit for calling him a shameless shill lol

Sheesh, Serebii has mods all over huh?
31 from Chicago.

User Info: warnerbroman

warnerbroman
4 days ago#64
RPGenerate posted...
The dude been a Game Freak bootlicker for a decade.

the DP leak screwed him over.
1478 4237 6903 Xavier
Flying....you can't stop staring can you?

the_NGW
4 days ago#65
For the record, especially for those wanting examples, it's not just him bot pisting leaks anymore. It's s*** like the 180 he did on the dex being cut or his "they aren't pandering to gen 1, other gens get it too" s*** after the g-max trailer.
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

the_NGW
4 days ago#66
NealIRC posted...
Sheesh, Serebii has mods all over huh?

Komda surprised me yeah

User Info: Vitrescent

Vitrescent
4 days ago#67
For people wondering about examples, they are all on Resetera. Yes, I know blah blah Resetera sucks. That’s where he’s been putting in the work defending this game to oblivion though. Check any Pokémon thread (seriously he’s in all of them). Some people have gotten fed up with his foolishness there and were calling him out hard. People were exposing him earlier with how back around June he was calling out people for thinking there would only be around 500 Pokémon saying how they are jumping the gun and now that it’s confirmed there are 400 he has been saying he knew all along the number would be around there and fans should have expected it.
Nintendo Account FC (Switch): SW-3435-2431-3723
PSN: AntooPS
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Twinklestar

Twinklestar
4 days ago#68
supermichael11 posted...
Just curious where do you see GameFreak defending? I only use Serebii to see the game list and information of said game. I have never seen the section were Serebii talks about the game if it is good or bad.

His personal twitter, and his posts in Resetera.

It's really obvious that's all he does lately when he's not bragging about his shinies in GO or posting actual news on his site, although I do understand why. He got his money from his Pokemon site, of course he wants Pokemon to stay up and not sinking, so he'll defend it in any way he can.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
4 days ago#69
When did people turn on Serebii?
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife - https://bit.ly/2JEMxKX

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 days ago#70
Twinklestar posted...
supermichael11 posted...
Just curious where do you see GameFreak defending? I only use Serebii to see the game list and information of said game. I have never seen the section were Serebii talks about the game if it is good or bad.

His personal twitter, and his posts in Resetera.

It's really obvious that's all he does lately when he's not bragging about his shinies in GO or posting actual news on his site, although I do understand why. He got his money from his Pokemon site, of course he wants Pokemon to stay up and not sinking, so he'll defend it in any way he can.

Oof.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message