• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#51
Hirokey123 posted...
ManagarmrOP posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Unbiased journalism = "defending"

Welcome to America!

no he legitimately trying to dissuade any complaints through his Twitter IIRC and idk about Serebii and its own forum

But in all fairness, his livelihood depends on it.

Except he didn’t and doesn’t, he dissuades harassment and spreading of false information/buying into rumors.

Well that's why i said IIRC
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 days ago#52
He is eating ass in order to eat steak. That's what most people do so I see no issue.
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: quackthegreat

quackthegreat
4 days ago#53
Nobody can post actual examples of him being an a****** or bootlicker because it all boils down to "hey guys it's ok to be upset but don't harass people" and "I'm excited for this video game".

To anyone here actually buying into this narrative he's some huge monster, I encourage you to take a look at his twitter yourself, and not buy into the rampant mob mentality that anyone who isn't trying to cause an actual riot over these games is a monster actively trying to ruin your life.

User Info: Sooners2071

Sooners2071
4 days ago#54
_Candice_ posted...
Anyone with opinions in-between feel free to state so in your comment.

How is one suppose to vote based on the terminology that you used a simple yes or no would work
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#55
@quackthegreat posted...
Nobody can post actual examples of him being an a****** or bootlicker because it all boils down to "hey guys it's ok to be upset but don't harass people" and "I'm excited for this video game".

To anyone here actually buying into this narrative he's some huge monster, I encourage you to take a look at his twitter yourself, and not buy into the rampant mob mentality that anyone who isn't trying to cause an actual riot over these games is a monster actively trying to ruin your life.

I think it's better if you post his tweets especially the ones where he calls out bad misinformation and harassment since that's what people loves to misinterpret as a bootlicking no?
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
4 days ago#56
My only thing is I think he brings way too much grief upon himself. Even if he can't speak out against Nintendo too much, it doesn't mean he has to actively confront people about their discontent. He can choose to remain quiet and let people vent, but he doesn't. Telling angry people they're wrong is just inviting them to s*** all over him.
Change is weird.
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/with_replies

You can simply browse through his recent replies from the last couple of days to see the nonsense this man has been spouting out.

User Info: Beelzemon

Beelzemon
4 days ago#58
he is based
i hate all of you
Ignore list 100+ Block list 50+

User Info: rocky505

rocky505
4 days ago#59
ADrive is basically telling people to buy the game or shut up now on Twitter. His followers are showing how toxic they are when they attack people that disagree with him.
3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794
XBL Gamertag: Publickam

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#60
Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/with_replies

You can simply browse through his recent replies from the last couple of days to see the nonsense this man has been spouting out.

on one side he prevents stupid fans from harassing other people in an unrelated topic

on the other side he tried to push the narrative that the models were built from the ground up...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message