• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#41
ManagarmrOP posted...
TheNeoVoid posted...
Joshsun posted...
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?

Still beats not eating anything at all

"Rape is fine as long as you get fed."
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#42
TheNeoVoid posted...
ManagarmrOP posted...
TheNeoVoid posted...
Joshsun posted...
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?

Still beats not eating anything at all

"Rape is fine as long as you get feed."

How does it equate to being a rape in the first place? Is this modern Godwin Law?
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
4 days ago#43
Golem25 posted...
Boy's livelihood depends on staying on Game Freak and Nintendo's good side - what do you think he's gonna do, kiss the boot or bite the hand that feeds him (or in this case, is capable of strangling him at a moment's notice)?

I don't hate Joe, I don't dislike him despite the damage he is doing to the fanbase and the franchise. No, I pity him. I run my own wee site, but I do it out of love for my hobby. If it was my only source of income, I'd be s***ting bricks and hate every day of my life. No, no, I feel bad for Mr. Merrick.

Are you taking the piss?
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP1hWajSRE&app=desktop&persist_app=1

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
4 days ago#44
NealIRC posted...
LouisCyphre6 posted...
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/

He himself is evil, not for being evil, but for allowing evil.

mfw
How the hell do you people think like this? It's a f***ing video game.
Patience.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 days ago#45
Unbiased journalism = "defending"

Welcome to America!
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#46
Hbthebattle posted...
NealIRC posted...
LouisCyphre6 posted...
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/

He himself is evil, not for being evil, but for allowing evil.

mfw
How the hell do you people think like this? It's a f***ing video game.

brother there sounds like an anime antagonist who started good and become a well-intentioned extremist
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#47
LaManoNeraII posted...

Welcome to America!

no he legitimately trying to dissuade any complaints through his Twitter IIRC and idk about Serebii and its own forum

But in all fairness, his livelihood depends on it.

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 days ago#48
TigerTycoon posted...
His living depends on Pokemon being successful so of course he's completely biased.

I can't blame him for his position but as the same time I don't take him seriously.

What about the time Pokemon Go was about to be announced, and he tweeted a picture of himself with a bottle of scotch like "Ugh, not this mobile trash."
Is that Christ bullet ten-tapped?

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 days ago#49
ManagarmrOP posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

Welcome to America!

no he legitimately trying to dissuade any complaints through his Twitter IIRC and idk about Serebii and its own forum

But in all fairness, his livelihood depends on it.

Except he didn’t and doesn’t, he dissuades harassment and spreading of false information/buying into rumors.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 days ago#50
Hirokey123 posted...
_JuicytigeR_ posted...
Rydershigh posted...
May I see some examples?

This

why is no one posting anything, dammit!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message