• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
4 days ago#31
No, his life depends on them.

Praising the game to literally prevent going under.

Imagine having to praise GameFAQs as a friendly environment full of creative thought and excellent sharing of opinions, but you are a fan site that does so, even if you don’t agree with it at all and can’t stay quiet about it because it hurts your livelihood. So voicing things about it to still have the relevancy in it with the audience that shorts your site and the people who give the site a purpose.

did he not voice how angry he was early on and then delete it before it saw traction only resulting to having to praise the game at the beginning of this whole debacle?

You don’t have to like him, but you gotta at least see where he is coming from and why he has no choice. He has no choice but to support and show support to remain in the good side of his income.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 days ago#32
TheNeoVoid posted...
What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?
https://youtu.be/FONN-0uoTHI
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: MaKoTiS_MoN

MaKoTiS_MoN
4 days ago#33
TheNeoVoid posted...
_Candice_ posted...
Duncanwii posted...
People like to trash people who dont have the same opinion as them.

Ironically Serebii is doing exactly this to people who dont submit to the will of Gamefreak.
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
4 days ago#34
Bump

User Info: NealIRC

NealIRC
4 days ago#35
LouisCyphre6 posted...
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/

He himself is evil, not for being evil, but for allowing evil.
31 from Chicago.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 days ago#36
NealIRC posted...
LouisCyphre6 posted...

You don't blame a dog for what its master does.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: ManagarmrOP

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#37
Lexifox posted...
NealIRC posted...
LouisCyphre6 posted...

You don't blame a dog for what its master does.
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#38
TheNeoVoid posted...
Joshsun posted...
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?

Still beats not eating anything at all
If you're seeing me being a douche, that means I've rewatched 5cm per second again

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 days ago#39
_JuicytigeR_ posted...
Rydershigh posted...
May I see some examples?

This
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

ManagarmrOP
4 days ago#40
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
No, his life depends on them.

Praising the game to literally prevent going under.

Imagine having to praise GameFAQs as a friendly environment full of creative thought and excellent sharing of opinions, but you are a fan site that does so, even if you don’t agree with it at all and can’t stay quiet about it because it hurts your livelihood. So voicing things about it to still have the relevancy in it with the audience that shorts your site and the people who give the site a purpose.

did he not voice how angry he was early on and then delete it before it saw traction only resulting to having to praise the game at the beginning of this whole debacle?

You don’t have to like him, but you gotta at least see where he is coming from and why he has no choice. He has no choice but to support and show support to remain in the good side of his income.

Agreed some people in this thread are cruel. And as far as I'm aware, bet they'll do the same thing in his position. People are equally weak willed on top of being a massive hypocrite lol
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message