• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 days ago#21
Joe Merrick is an utter a****** at the best of times but this whole business with Sword and Shield is ridiculous. He was on our side about the cuts for like a day and now he shills them even harder. Being a pokemon news site does not mean he has to suck off nintendo and Gamefreak all the time.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: Duncanwii

Duncanwii
4 days ago#22
LouisCyphre6 posted...
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/
People like to trash people who dont have the same opinion as them.
Hello, I like video games and comedies. Let's be friends. :)

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#23
LouisCyphre6 posted...

His inability to shut his fat mouth on twitter when someone gives legitimate criticism towards the game. He runs his mouth like a big crybaby at the critics and tries to rally his followers. Huge bootlicker.
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 days ago#24
LouisCyphre6 posted...

Look at his twitter, he is an arrogant prick.
Can officially predict the future according to the mods. Will be willing to leak anything anyone wants.

User Info: dedekong

dedekong
4 days ago#25
TigerTycoon posted...
His living depends on Pokemon being successful so of course he's completely biased.

I can't blame him for his position but as the same time I don't take him seriously.

Period.

User Info: LordDiscord

LordDiscord
4 days ago#26
SRR Capdown posted...
If by not posting leaks to prevent their livelihood from being affected then I dont blame them.

Not seen any major site post anything other than a reference either.

Wait, is that what everyone is getting pissed off about with Serebii, is that they won't discuss the "Leaks'' that ''Leaked'' illegally and that they could get into a world of trouble from Nintendo and Game Freak, if they did so? If so, that is the most absurd reason I have ever heard to complain about a pokemon new site. They are not going to risk potential lawsuits and their livelihood, to inform people of the leaks.
What fun is there in making sense?

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#27
LordDiscord posted...
SRR Capdown posted...
If by not posting leaks to prevent their livelihood from being affected then I dont blame them.

Not seen any major site post anything other than a reference either.

Wait, is that what everyone is getting pissed off about with Serebii, is that they won't discuss the "Leaks'' that ''Leaked'' illegally and that they could get into a world of trouble from Nintendo and Game Freak, if they did so? If so, that is the most absurd reason I have ever heard to complain about a pokemon new site. They are not going to risk potential lawsuits and their livelihood, to inform people of the leaks.

f***ing selective reading right there.
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 days ago#28
The people who ran the site got in trouble with Nintendo a while back - specifically, I think this was when Black and White were originally released in Japan.

They managed to get out of the situation with the site intact, but ever since then, they've been wary about saying or doing anything that could attract negative attention from Nintendo.

I think they're perfectly justified in being careful like this.
http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
4 days ago#29
Duncanwii posted...

Ironically Serebii is doing exactly this to people who dont submit to the will of Gamefreak.

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#30
_Candice_ posted...
Duncanwii posted...

Ironically Serebii is doing exactly this to people who dont submit to the will of Gamefreak.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message