• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: _JuicytigeR_

_JuicytigeR_
4 days ago#11
Rydershigh posted...
May I see some examples?
He is a massive lapdog who has to defend his masters otherwise his third rate website goes under.
https://i.imgtc.ws/nDVyBfn.gif

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#13
Bootlicker gotta make them GF shill bucks to pay for his girlfriend's tamagotchi addiction.
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
4 days ago#14
You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: TheNeoVoid

TheNeoVoid
4 days ago#15
Joshsun posted...

What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?
i5-4670k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | MSI RX 480 8GB Gaming X | Cosair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX PRO750W 80+ | NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower Red

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
4 days ago#16

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
4 days ago#17
I mean, so long as the website itself continues to be a valuable resource I really don't care what he thinks personally.

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
4 days ago#18
Lizuka posted...
I mean, so long as the website itself continues to be a valuable resource I really don't care what he thinks personally.

Fair point here

Walmart CEO are a bunch of generic anime antagonists but I’ll still buy crap from them when I’m in the desolate parts of USA
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"
TheNeoVoid posted...
Joshsun posted...

What if the hand with money thinks it's okay to keep touching you inappropriately no matter how many times you ask it to stop?

Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable...

That's no good!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- Akujiking
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: LouisCyphre6

LouisCyphre6
4 days ago#20
Serebii doesn't seem a bad person, where all the hate coming from? :/
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message