• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
3 days ago#1
Pick one and only one

Anyone with opinions in-between feel free to state so in your comment.

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
3 days ago#2
May I see some examples?
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
3 days ago#3
His living depends on Pokemon being successful so of course he's completely biased.

I can't blame him for his position but as the same time I don't take him seriously.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
3 days ago#4
He should just be silent

Instead of choosing this particular "hill to die on" as they say
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 days ago#5
TigerTycoon posted...
His living depends on Pokemon being successful so of course he's completely biased.

I can't blame him for his position but as the same time I don't take him seriously.
This
No, wait, you don't understand. I'm not a lesbian. I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian!-Elaine

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
3 days ago#6
If by not posting leaks to prevent their livelihood from being affected then I dont blame them.

Not seen any major site post anything other than a reference either.
Fire Bucket

User Info: Golem25

Golem25
3 days ago#7
Boy's livelihood depends on staying on Game Freak and Nintendo's good side - what do you think he's gonna do, kiss the boot or bite the hand that feeds him (or in this case, is capable of strangling him at a moment's notice)?

I don't hate Joe, I don't dislike him despite the damage he is doing to the fanbase and the franchise. No, I pity him. I run my own wee site, but I do it out of love for my hobby. If it was my only source of income, I'd be s***ting bricks and hate every day of my life. No, no, I feel bad for Mr. Merrick.
The best destination for kits on the web; https://club25football.wordpress.com/

User Info: RPGenerate

RPGenerate
3 days ago#8
The dude been a Game Freak bootlicker for a decade.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire;

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
3 days ago#9
Just curious where do you see GameFreak defending? I only use Serebii to see the game list and information of said game. I have never seen the section were Serebii talks about the game if it is good or bad.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 days ago#10
Tip: ignore Joe's personal account and only follow serebii.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | X1
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Has Serebii gone too far with defending Gamefreak?
  • Post New Message