• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The Move Tutors/Technical Records are gonna be a notch to grind for
-First off, they're one-time use, even if you have to get them with watts, so you'll have to buy them again and again and again, but...
-Second, they cost 5,000 watts ffs, if not 8,000 watts
-And Third but certainty not least, you only get watts from max raid battles, and the development team kept telling us that max raid battles are among the most difficult battles in the game, holy s***

I hope they patch in the problem by either making them reusable or affordable so they can be less of a f***ing tedious grinde they'll be, but heeeeyyyy I doubt it cause this is GameFreak damnit

EDIT: *b**** in the title, I'm using the Amazon fire tablet which is why Notch is in the title instead lol
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Nate_Gillson

Nate_Gillson
3 days ago#2
From what I've heard, you only get 200 watts per max raid battle. In the bright dens, you'll get 2000 watts, but only once per day. The bright dens are the ones where you have a chance of encountering a G-max pokemon.
My goal is to aim for a 50 win streak in the Battle Tree.

User Info: mania568

mania568
3 days ago#3
and they locked old tms like dragon claw and ice beam there...

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
3 days ago#4
Game Freak really loves putting massive grinds in their games.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: Seraphie92

Seraphie92
3 days ago#5
This is gonna be a stupid loop. I need the move to beat G-max, but I need to beat G-max to get the move.

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
3 days ago#6
5,000 Watts? The ones I saw only cost 5,000.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
3 days ago#7
quintonshark163 posted...
EDIT: *b**** in the title, I'm using the Amazon fire tablet which is why Notch is in the title instead lol
I agree with your Amazon Fire tablet, Notch is a b****.
"I have the oldest Xbox known to Fodlan." -Marianne von Edmund
Now Playing: Fire Emblem Three Houses (Switch), Fortnite (Xbox One)

User Info: kix5

kix5
3 days ago#8
They do not cost 50k. The cost seems to range from 2k to 8k depending on the move.

Also, the leaker seems able to grind himself some Watts even though he has to raid alone, with AI teammates, so the raids will probably be completeable just fine.
UltraOfficial UltraXurkitree of the UltraSunFAQs UltraBoard

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
3 days ago#9
Alpha218 posted...
5,000 Watts? The ones I saw only cost 5,000.

Yeah, you're right, most of them are 5,000 whiling others are 2,000 or even 8,000
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
3 days ago#10
Speaking of, is there any sort of list of these yet? I’m apprehensive that they’re going to make moves like Ice Beam and Earthquake TRs...
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: X6G-JGS-BFG; Dead by Daylight Discord: https://discord.gg/s6gDduM
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. The Move Tutors/Technical Records are gonna be a notch to grind for
  • Post New Message