This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Japanese launch event CANCELLED due to "operational reasons"

User Info: digidevilwil

digidevilwil
1 week ago#161
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
d_charizard posted...
thebestestbest posted...
https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1192735643291602944

Keep up the message that this product is unacceptable and maybe they'll have to listen. It's already affecting them.

Or they're just worried about some nutjob starting an actual riot over it and people getting injured or killed over it.

Nice imagination

Ur one dangerous f***ing fella

Someone died from a Popeyes chicken sandwich. The way some people are behaving on the internet, it's kind of sad that this isn't even unrealistic thinking at this point.
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/swillo
Twitter - @PandaKingEX, 3rd Place at EVO for Pokken Tournament.

User Info: bluebeans

bluebeans
1 week ago#162
Is that fire in Japan still burning? A lot of snowflakes getting melted itt.
"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy
https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP1hWajSRE&app=desktop&persist_app=1

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 week ago#163
kumorixLoveless posted...
d_charizard posted...
Or they're just worried about some nutjob starting an actual riot over it and people getting injured or killed over it.
This is in Japan. Not America.

Tell that to Kyo-Ani.

User Info: XCheapshotX

XCheapshotX
1 week ago#164
digidevilwil posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
d_charizard posted...
thebestestbest posted...
https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1192735643291602944

Keep up the message that this product is unacceptable and maybe they'll have to listen. It's already affecting them.

Nice imagination

Ur one dangerous f***ing fella

Someone died from a Popeyes chicken sandwich. The way some people are behaving on the internet, it's kind of sad that this isn't even unrealistic thinking at this point.

the popeyes story was proven to be fake.
Being a functional and responsible adult is freaking exhausting...

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#165
emagdnE posted...
Blizzard's actions are actually understandable.

the f***ing hell.....

endge game just sided with fascist china wow
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#166
and tot he people who brought up the kyoani fire your are horrid that was a awful tragedy done by a psychopath it is not a common thing in japan

oh and this event delay has nothing to do with dexit its just more marketing failure on game freak
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 week ago#167
Hmm. Reddit isn't even talking about this.

How big was this event supposed to be? Doesn't seem like anyone cares outside of the ol' GameFAQs s*** flinging contest.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 week ago#168
AceMos posted...
and tot he people who brought up the kyoani fire your are horrid that was a awful tragedy done by a psychopath it is not a common thing in japan

oh and this event delay has nothing to do with dexit its just more marketing failure on game freak

Pretty much, but some people love to lie to create drama.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 week ago#169
Sailor_Razor posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
d_charizard posted...
This is in Japan. Not America.

Tell that to Kyo-Ani.

Not an usual occurence, bro.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: ClimhazzardZero

ClimhazzardZero
1 week ago#170
emagdnE posted...
snip

Yeah, and in Japan people with murderous intent actually go for companies and celebrities. In America (and New Zealand where unfortunately alt-right bulls*** reached one twisted f***) we have Neo-Nazi scum trying to take out as many people as possible by targeting areas where people are not expecting it.

The Kyoani fire, that one incident from a few years back where someone stabbed some members of an idol group.....

So yes. This is in Japan. Not America. But it means the opposite of what you think it does.

snip

No.

-For the most part, it's liberals that are pissed off at Blizzard. (Yeah, Marco Rubio signed that letter along with AOC. But he takes money from the NRA which takes money from Russia. So f*** that hypocrite.) Liberals are NOT violent protesters.

-Blizzard's actions are actually understandable. China is a massive chunk of their income and the Chinese government is very oppressive not just to their own people, but foreign companies that do business with them. They could cut off Blizzard completely at any time and Blizzard could end up having to let employees go due to having a lot less money for game development. But there is absolutely zero good reason whatsoever for Dexit. None. We KNOW they could have easily brought back everyone. Thanks to the leaks we know there is no super grand elaborate content that would take development time away from a few people porting over models and animations already done. And Masuda says it's a permanent change. So all "time constraint" arguments are void.

-Blizzard's games are unaffected by the controversy outside of one person being banned. It's a PR issue, not a game issue. Whereas Pokémon's outrage is PRECISELY because of the core of the games, the pokémon themselves, are being removed.

-Overwatch 2 leaked before Blizzcon and people were expecting Diablo 4 even if only as damage control over last Blizzcon. So there was something to look forward to. Something to soften the blow. We know everything relevant that Sw/Sh has to offer. There's nothing they can tell us that can change our minds at this point.

snip

I repeat: Kyoani.

snip

It really isn't. Blizzard isn't personally hurting people in Hong Kong by doing business in China and trying to appease a government that demands loyalty. But the people in Hong Kong that get Sw/Sh and see their favorites cut are going to feel a lot worse than they already do being brutalized by China.....

snip

Don't link to that clickbait website bulls***. I mean, it's a website with Nintendo right in the name. Nintendo fansites are just as bad as Fox News when it comes to pushing an agenda. I mean, we all know how much Joe Merrick has been shilling.....

snip

Masuda was heartless enough to remove a majority of pokémon, which are beloved by fans young and old across the world, and even made an assholish Twitter response to a Bayleef fan on Twitter. Knowing Bayleef is gone.

Masuda is the monster here. Learn who the hell you're actually defending.

As much as I agree with alot of the ridicule you get on the FE boards, this post has boosted my overall respect for you.
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Japanese launch event CANCELLED due to "operational reasons"
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers