• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Japanese launch event CANCELLED due to "operational reasons"

User Info: thebestestbest

thebestestbest
3 days ago#1
https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1192735643291602944

Keep up the message that this product is unacceptable and maybe they'll have to listen. It's already affecting them.

User Info: d_charizard

d_charizard
3 days ago#2
thebestestbest posted...

Keep up the message that this product is unacceptable and maybe they'll have to listen. It's already affecting them.

Or they're just worried about some nutjob starting an actual riot over it and people getting injured or killed over it.

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
3 days ago#3
d_charizard posted...
thebestestbest posted...

Or they're just worried about some nutjob starting an actual riot over it and people getting injured or killed over it.

Nice imagination

Ur one dangerous f***ing fella
I know what your name stands for dude. SexyDragonTidal. You furries... or whatever you guys call yourself... you guys make me sick and have made me afraid to se

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 days ago#4
So keep up the message of being petty and upholding some imaginary standard that no one can define?
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: RABB11

RABB11
3 days ago#5
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Nice imagination

I mean its not that far of a leap tbf.

User Info: 7656198

3 days ago#6
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
d_charizard posted...
thebestestbest posted...

Nice imagination

Just a question. Why are THEY the dangerous one?
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher
d_charizard posted...
This is in Japan. Not America.
PSP | Vita | DSi | 3DS XL + N3DS XL | Nintendo Switch | Nvidia Shield Portable | Sega Genesis 3 | NES | SNES | DreamCast | PS2 |

User Info: thebestestbest

thebestestbest
3 days ago#8
Baha05 posted...
So keep up the message of being petty and upholding some imaginary standard that no one can define?

I defined it for you earlier but you are blind.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 days ago#9
thebestestbest posted...
Baha05 posted...

I defined it for you earlier but you are blind.

Except you didn't
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: d_charizard

d_charizard
3 days ago#10
I mean, think about this for a minute... There's three options as to why they could be doing this.

Option 1: There actually is some physical problem with the event, and they can't go forward with it due to that. (Unlikely, of course.)

Option 2: They're worried about bad PR. Pokemon is a strong enough franchise that they're going to get a ton of supporters regardless. The mixed opinions of the crowd wouldn't themselves make Pokemon look bad.

Option 3: Like I said, they're worried about the mixed reactions of the crowd turning into something violent. This happens with stuff like sporting events and political events disgustingly often, people suck. Pokemon probably just doesn't want to take any chances. (And really, someone getting hospitalized at an event like this would be much worse PR than Masuda getting booed as he entered the stage.)
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Japanese launch event CANCELLED due to "operational reasons"
  • Post New Message