• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*

User Info: AzumarillTho

AzumarillTho
5 days ago#71
Mr. Rime Stats, Dex entry & ability.

https://twitter.com/PanFro_Games/status/1192699307260076032

i was hoping he would be speedy but what can ya do. 🤷🏻‍♂

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
5 days ago#72
Dubwool having Fluffy and no steel secondary typing is great. All physical fighting moves only inflict normal damage. That's excellent.
Official Corviknight Squad.

User Info: Daschoundred

Daschoundred
5 days ago#73
Still want more details on Indeedee... I mean, I will use it anyway, but with the little info we have I can't think of how to build it yet (hoping for a better 2nd ability/HA). At least the stats are looking good! Nice SpD and typing may turn it into a really good tank

Morpeko was doomed with Pikachu tier stats because of being a "pikaclone'... However I think I'll able to have fun with it's ability with a set with protect. Gimmicky, but fun
You can call me Dasch! Woof! SW-5944-5969-4568
I usually pick a comfy topic and stay there for a while, so if I'm in your topic it's because it's fun!

Rahjik
5 days ago#74
Dubwool truly has no physical move weakness that exceeds 1x damage. Only 2x damage is from special fighting attacks, and he can always go the 252 sp.def route.

User Info: kinggravy

kinggravy
4 days ago#75
Drednaw does seem the type to get Shell Smash, this would be the fourth Water/Rock to get it. And then it'd be the shell smasher with the highest attack and speed by a bit. But those defenses are already bad enough without being cut.

Not really sure what Copperajah's gonna do with sheer force. Iron Head and Body Slam seem like the moves that it could potentially get.

Rahjik posted...
Dubwool truly has no physical move weakness that exceeds 1x damage. Only 2x damage is from special fighting attacks, and he can always go the 252 sp.def route.

Fluffy adds a fire weakness.

But yeah get the Sp. Def up either way.
FC: 2852-7398-0118

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
4 days ago#76
Centiskorch
This thing is my fav design since Charizard. I really want it to be good competively.

Sadly, it doesn't look like it has a high enough Attack or Speed, but it does look like it has a high BST.

What I'm hoping for is either some really good hidden ability or perhaps access to the TR for Dragon Dance.

Rahjik
4 days ago#77
kinggravy posted...
Drednaw does seem the type to get Shell Smash, this would be the fourth Water/Rock to get it. And then it'd be the shell smasher with the highest attack and speed by a bit. But those defenses are already bad enough without being cut.

Not really sure what Copperajah's gonna do with sheer force. Iron Head and Body Slam seem like the moves that it could potentially get.

Fluffy adds a fire weakness.

But yeah get the Sp. Def up either way.
Sorta. Itll take 1.5x fire damage, which when up against 252sp.def, wont make much difference. I'm waiting to see just how usable it is. It might actually be super annoying to deal with.

User Info: RaynerDvorah

RaynerDvorah
4 days ago#78
Yes I am really happy with intelleon being a speedy queen

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
4 days ago#79
@AzumarillTho posted...
@MissCarriage I am waiting for Mr. Rime stats. He became one of my favorite designs!

You got it!

@Rahjik posted...

Right!? So happy it's good!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: Mister_Uno

Mister_Uno
4 days ago#80
AzumarillTho posted...
Mr. Rime Stats, Dex entry & ability.

https://twitter.com/PanFro_Games/status/1192699307260076032

i was hoping he would be speedy but what can ya do. 🤷🏻‍♂

There's a new item called "blunder policy" that increases speed by +2 when a move misses due to accuracy. mr. rime gets access to hypnosis so that could be a thing. i just hope mr. rime gets a hidden ability cuz i was planning on making it my weakness policy mon after setting it up with screens. that new ability totally threw that idea down the drain :/

edit: even better if it gets access to sheer cold ;)
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*
  • Post New Message