• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 days ago#41
@NealIRC You really like your rock types don’t you?
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
5 days ago#42
My other stand out is Flapple but it doesn't have stats yet.
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

User Info: AzumarillTho

AzumarillTho
5 days ago#43
Maybe if they would put the f***ing stats for it I could give you a proper answer. 😠
(message deleted)

User Info: NealIRC

NealIRC
5 days ago#45
MissCarriage posted...
@NealIRC You really like your rock types don’t you?

Actually no.

I generally like 3-stage evolution pokemon, and the Coalossal family is the only 1 I like this generation so.

My favorite elements would be color based.

I was hoping for a Grass/Fire for several gens, disappointed that Sun/Moon didn't produce a Grass/Fire type. Or maybe GameFreak is saving the best for last...

My favorite color is red so I naturally liked the Fire type. But I been really liking Ghost type lately, at least for haunted houses. And recently started to like Grass types, but only for Grass-types that are plants, and not animals. Was also hoping for a Grass/Rock pokemon (but not hoping Rillaboom as Grass/Rock), only hoping for a Grass/Rock as a rocky-plant or planty-rock, not as an animal.
31 from Chicago.

User Info: d_charizard

d_charizard
5 days ago#46
I wish Duraludon had more Special Defence, but it's at least a pretty solid Pokemon, so I can live with that. Frosmoth is pretty good. We don't know Flapple's stats yet.
Inteleon: speedy and special focused. Makes sense. Kinda wish the defesenses werent horrible, but had to trade something. Torrent to be expected.

Obstagoon: Fastish AND bulky? What a weird combination, cant wait to see how it works. Reckless and Guts are fine.

Sirfetched: no stats yet, but im hoping hes decently strong physically. Steadfast is a decent ability, i wonder what the 2nd one is.

Toxtricity: A mixed attacker? was not expecting that but thats even better than i could have hoped. Do we know what the Punk rock ability does?

Runerigus: A hugely defensive pokemon. Makes sense. But a physical attacker? thats going to take some getting used to, hopefully it gets physical ghost moves like shadow punch. Wandering spirit actually sounds like a fun ability.
3ds FC: 3883 4803 0400

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
5 days ago#48
thievul: disappointed really. I was hoping he wasn't going to be the liepard of this gen but that's exactly what he is. Hurts.

toxicitiy: man wtf, amped up needs immediate explanation because right now, I'm salty. Easily my favorite design, sick typing, somewhat cool ability(though I feel like he'd need a new STAB move to take advantage of it, an electric sound move would be pretty cool), but his stats are super underwhelming at least in low key. I hope amped up remedies it but I'll be sad if tocitiy ends up with some slow-start esque ability.

phalinks: better than expected. Pleasantly surprised.

User Info: Serum

Serum
5 days ago#49
d_charizard posted...
I wish Duraludon had more Special Defence, but it's at least a pretty solid Pokemon, so I can live with that. Frosmoth is pretty good. We don't know Flapple's stats yet.
My thoughts exactly. One focus blast and it's gone
Even the very thought of opposition will not be tolerated!

User Info: soothsayer

soothsayer
5 days ago#50
Grimmsnarl is more frail physically than I would have liked, and slower too.

appletun is looking good.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*
  • Post New Message