• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*
My reaction is so why does gen favorite regional bird Corviknight have a BST of 530 with good and badass abilities while overall favorite and fellow regional bird Pidgeot has a BST of 469/479 with fairly s***ty stat distribution, pathetically bad and joke abilities, and a shallow move pool

Even more reason to throw this game in the figurative trash can (throwing it in a real trash can would require me to give gf money and have bought it in the first place, and hell will freeze over first.)

And yes, Frosmoth looks pretty good so far.
Filler space

User Info: Thanos510

Thanos510
5 days ago#22
A bit disappointed with Coalossal’s attack, but that’s about it. I love the designs this gen, and the stat spreads are better than alola imo.
Switch FC 0223 9008 6238 ReaganeX
https://tinyurl.com/y7m58dt7| BR Pokes & Events IGN: Reaganex

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 days ago#23
Zorume posted...
MissCarriage posted...
@Zorume posted...
Oof, Falinks is looking pretty bad. Maybe its moveset will be nice, but low stats and crappy battle armor sucks

It gets a rainbow boost as its signature move so it isn't too terrible.

Nice, at least it gets something! Hope he gets a nice hidden ability to help him out too.

Fingers crossed!

Daschoundred posted...
We still don't know Indeedee stats... It's my favorite until now

I'm curious about Morpeko too, but it probably won't be much different from other Pikaclones

Who knows! The stats this gen seem to be pretty unexpected.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 days ago#24
Ascended Swordmaster posted...
My reaction is so why does gen favorite regional bird Corviknight have a BST of 530 with good and badass abilities while overall favorite and fellow regional bird Pidgeot has a BST of 469/479 with fairly s***ty stat distribution, pathetically bad and joke abilities, and a shallow move pool

Even more reason to throw this game in the figurative trash can (throwing it in a real trash can would require me to give gf money and have bought it in the first place, and hell will freeze over first.)

And yes, Frosmoth looks pretty good so far.

Powercreep!
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: Serum

Serum
5 days ago#25
No... They made Galarian Cofagrigus a physical attacker. WHY!?
Even the very thought of opposition will not be tolerated!
@Serum posted...

How's Dragapult to you?

After all, Ghost is your favorite type
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

User Info: Serum

Serum
5 days ago#27
@quintonshark163 it's oddly very, very fast (142) which I'm not complaining about but it's another physical attacker which means it's stuck with either Shadow Claw (70BP weak POS) or the awful Phantom Force as we've already seen. Can they just make a 90BP or even 95BP reliable Ghost physical attack that's widely distributed, is that too much to ask FFS.
Even the very thought of opposition will not be tolerated!
I’m not very good telling whether stats are good or not, but Pinurchin doesn’t look very strong.
The Realest Official #1 supporter of Bandana Dee.

User Info: Nokocchi

Nokocchi
5 days ago#29
Serum posted...

@Serum It's not Galarian Cof@grius, it's Runerigus, a different Pokemon that Galarian Yamask evolves into instead of Cof@grius(Galarian Meowth is the same, instead of evolving into a Galarian Persian it evolves into Perrserker). Also high attack low special attack makes sense, with it's ability it will often steal the abilities of opposing physical attackers, which will have abilities often beneficial for something with its stats.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: IgorSlutsky

IgorSlutsky
5 days ago#30
Not happy with bolthund's (Jolteon is much better).

Super happy that Intelleon is spc attacker.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*
  • Post New Message