• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*

User Info: BouncingFish

BouncingFish
5 days ago#11
kix5 posted...
BouncingFish posted...
Barraskewda looks good but speed alone isn't gonna win it a spot in high tier. Too many speed checks.

Accounted for Swift Swim? It's been also shown having some real nice coverage options.... People seem to be pretty vary of that thing. :}

With rain up it'll be a beast for sure, but I'm gonna wait to see the priority moves, weather setters, so on and so forth for this gen before I make a decision. With Pokemon like Aegislash, Tyranitar, and Toxapex back and lack of Blissey the metagame is bound to be more special oriented which doesn't fare well for Barraskewda.
:)

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
5 days ago#12
MissCarriage posted...
@RotomGuy3 What does Runerigus's ability do? Also, what does Mimicry do?
It's Mummy Plus, instead of replacing the target's ability with Mummy, the two swap abilities instead

Mimicry changes Stunfisk's type based on terrain. We have no other info except that
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
5 days ago#13
MissCarriage posted...
@RotomGuy3 What does Runerigus's ability do? Also, what does Mimicry do?

Any Pokemon that makes direct contact with Runerigus will swap their ability with it.

It’s similar to Cofafrigus’ Mummy ability, but it swaps instead of overtaking it.
I ask the important questions.

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 days ago#14
Oooh nice! That sounds powerful in the right situations.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
5 days ago#15
ssbmrocks posted...
Any Pokemon that makes direct contact with Runerigus will swap their ability with it.

It’s similar to Cofafrigus’ Mummy ability, but it swaps instead of overtaking it.
Can't that get annoying because once their mon has it can't one of yours get it if you attack? Then everyone can have their abilities jumbled?
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
5 days ago#16
ImaginBreaker posted...
Can't that get annoying because once their mon has it can't one of yours get it if you attack? Then everyone can have their abilities jumbled?
Physical contact only, so pair it with special attackers
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
5 days ago#17
Oof, Falinks is looking pretty bad. Maybe its moveset will be nice, but low stats and crappy battle armor sucks

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 days ago#18
@Zorume posted...
Oof, Falinks is looking pretty bad. Maybe its moveset will be nice, but low stats and crappy battle armor sucks

It gets a rainbow boost as its signature move so it isn't too terrible.
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems, Light Priestesses, and Toxic Seahorses

User Info: Daschoundred

Daschoundred
5 days ago#19
We still don't know Indeedee stats... It's my favorite until now

I'm curious about Morpeko too, but it probably won't be much different from other Pikaclones
You can call me Dasch! Woof! SW-5944-5969-4568
I usually pick a comfy topic and stay there for a while, so if I'm in your topic it's because it's fun!
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Zorume

Zorume
5 days ago#20
MissCarriage posted...
@Zorume posted...

It gets a rainbow boost as its signature move so it isn't too terrible.

Nice, at least it gets something! Hope he gets a nice hidden ability to help him out too.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Are YOU happy with your gen favorite(s)'s stats? *stat spoilers*
  • Post New Message