This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Should I re-evaluate my tastes if I like any of the new Pokemon?

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 week ago#21
Idk I haven’t seen any of them, but I assume people are just overreacting about how bad they are

I mean I hope so
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: Apollo500

Apollo500
1 week ago#22
You don't need other people to validate your opinions... if you like a Pokemon, then that's that, and who are random strangers on the internet to tell you otherwise, or validate it for that matter?

There's nothing wrong with liking something "because I just do." So long as it's harmless. Which Pokemon is.
https://i.imgur.com/z33CTLE.png
Switch FC: SW-1979-9179-2672 | SSBU & MHGU

User Info: Rydershigh

Rydershigh
1 week ago#23
Apollo500 posted...
You don't need other people to validate your opinions... if you like a Pokemon, then that's that, and who are random strangers on the internet to tell you otherwise, or validate it for that matter?

There's nothing wrong with liking something "because I just do." So long as it's harmless. Which Pokemon is.

I often do speculate why the opposition is so mad towards any topic revolving around criticism ,their validation is sparse this generation and those topics don’t help. Time to prove them wrong “the games not out yet, your just a troll”
*FC:414-1957-7120
"Everyone Withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum"

User Info: Valkenhyne

Valkenhyne
1 week ago#24
Just enjoy things that you like. Life is much easier that way.

User Info: TheMbadi

TheMbadi
1 week ago#25
Yes, no, maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question?

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
1 week ago#26
Kinda surprised that the ones who really dislike thus Gen so far or have always argued that designs have been getting worse haven't said their 2-cents on this.

User Info: darkdrone

darkdrone
1 week ago#27
What kind of sheep would ask this question?

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
1 week ago#28
darkdrone posted...
What kind of sheep would ask this question?
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wooloo_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

User Info: gg132

gg132
1 week ago#29
No, you shouldn’t feel bad TC. I like a lot of the new Pokemon. Still not getting the game though.

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
1 week ago#30
You should feel bad for questioning it.

If you like it you like it, simple. If you don’t you don’t.

Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Should I re-evaluate my tastes if I like any of the new Pokemon?
  • Topic Archived