This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What features would you like to see in Pokémon Home?

User Info: Valkenhyne

Valkenhyne
4 weeks ago#1
To be honest, all I want is a decent sort function. Just let me auto-sort them by dex number, and make shinies be visibly tagged as such so I can find them easier!

User Info: Plasmas

Plasmas
4 weeks ago#2
For it to be basically a snippet of a real pokemon game, but without a story

(Ex:

a place to walk around that has a patch of grass that rotates daily what is in it(or a pal park),

a daycare center(oval and shiny charm is earned by obtaining like 400 and 800 different species),

an item shop (money is earned daily based on number of pokemon in home),

a poke center with gts and online batting and trading, a move reminder (takes money now instead of heart scale),

A berry garden

And if lucky all the battle facility heplers
(Iv boost, ev training, move tutors, )

And a "secret base" type customizable home

A pokemon-amie

All done in 2d sprites to save space

Note:
Items can't be taken out of or put into home from main games to balance out

Special items are gotten through special challenges (typically having the pokemon it's for)
Merlin: Remember to believe in magic... or I'll kill you.

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
4 weeks ago#3
Pokemon Stadium.
Super SmUsh Bros.
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 weeks ago#4
A dex like in bank
A fun stats page like in bank
A sort by nature/shiny/pkrs status
Mystery gift so that I can redeem events from my phone instead of switch

Finally a big wish is for trading. A GTS integration would be great.
PC | PS4 | Vita | PS3 | PSP | PS2 | PS1 | NS | Wii U | 3DS | Wii | DS | GCN + GBP | GBA | GBC | SNES | GB | NES | 360 | Xbox One

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
4 weeks ago#5
Minigames to play with and train your pokemon.

User Info: Valkenhyne

Valkenhyne
4 weeks ago#6
GuitaristMatt posted...
A dex like in bank

I think you've hit the nail on the head for me really. Just enough functionality that it's quick, easy and convenient.

User Info: UserOfShadows

UserOfShadows
4 weeks ago#7
GuitaristMatt posted...
A dex like in bank

For the last one, you're in luck- they confirmed Trading was in back when they announced it (if not very soon after.) Full GTS integration would be really good there.

For me, my most wanted feature is... probably an offline mode, and for it to NOT be a subscription service like Bank is. My biggest fear right now is that any pokemon I put into Home (that isn't in SwiSh) will be stuck in purgatory under a yearly ransom, and deleted if the fee not payed. I just want my collection to be safe more than anything else.

In the topic of quality of life etc. features though, I think I want a full dex (with a model viewer and dex entries), a pokemon amie-like feature, and something like pokepelago where you can collect items, grow berries, and stuff like that.

The other things mentioned in this thread sound pretty dang great too- namely, the daycare, rotating grass patch, and secret base style customization.
Just your friendly neighborhood crazy Silvally lady.
Pokemon Ultra Moon IGN: Crystal. FC: 1092-0582-7958

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
2 weeks ago#8
Some free storage (20-30 boxes would be fair enough for me) and trading (GTS)/battling others to be free. The rest of the stuff I don't care if it's behind a paywall or if it's a "lite" version until you pay.
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
2 weeks ago#9
little thing like amie where the Pokémon walk across on top, but a lot of Pokémon walk across rather than a select few. All my Pokémon walking around in their little forms and sometimes fighting with each other or sleeping, lounging about.

A battle feature, minor battle feature where it’s not really based on moves, just slamming into each other and whoever can last the longest wins.

A pedometer that increases EVs of select amount of Pokemon based on how many steps you do. Same for Happiness, amie on it too, but not as great as say the one that’s available in the main game series.

basically a couple features that would be lite versions of what they are in the main game series.

Idk feed them? lol
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: ForteEXE3850

ForteEXE3850
2 weeks ago#10
Being free and allowing you to trade without a Nintendo Online subscription.
Mwahahahaha.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What features would you like to see in Pokémon Home?
  • Topic Archived