This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon that should be Baby Pokemon but aren't?

User Info: Teamrocketo

Teamrocketo
4 weeks ago#11
Clamper would be nice as a baby pokemon imo xD

User Info: thenewcthulhu

thenewcthulhu
4 weeks ago#12
Baby Pokemon are just first stage pokemon that were released after the second stage, which was originally the first stage.....
- The Horsea of the Squirtle Squad -

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
4 weeks ago#13
Solosis and Gothita looks like they should be baby pokemon.
Touch fuzzy get dizzy.

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
4 weeks ago#14
Baby Pokémon are dumb and make breeding harder, nothing should be converted into them
Patience.

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
4 weeks ago#15
thenewcthulhu posted...
Baby Pokemon are just first stage pokemon that were released after the second stage, which was originally the first stage.....

Togepi and Riolu were released in the same generation as their evolutions, yet they're Baby Pokemon. So no.
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman

User Info: tyman6876

tyman6876
4 weeks ago#16
Tediursa, spheal, gothita, buneary, flabébé, cubone, Ralts, shinx
FC: 3583-4718-0257
IGN: Either Noah or Tyrell

User Info: pichuscute

pichuscute
4 weeks ago#17
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
I have a few choice words about baby Pokémon but I’ll be nice and not say them.

To you and others with baby Pokemon criticism, it's probably fair. I just like them because they're cute and Little Cup is really fun imo. Mechanically, they aren't much fun otherwise...

Dumb-Fumbler posted...
So, Pokemon I think should or can be Baby Pokemon? Rufflet and Vullaby.

I thought they were baby Pokemon at first not gonna lie.

They wouldn’t be the cutest but Vullaby has a diaper skull for crying out loud!

I can definitely see these. Vullaby especially, with the whole egg thing, seems like it should've been a given.

EpicSnailMan posted...
I wouldn’t be opposed to something like Whismur being retconned as baby

This is an interesting one. Why Whismur? Its looks or maybe something else?

Teamrocketo posted...
Clamper would be nice as a baby pokemon imo xD

Clamperl would be a pretty cool one if it was, considering the evolutions it has. It's got a design to match, too. I like it.

thenewcthulhu posted...

I thought this at first, too, but it actually just seems pretty arbitrary.

Hbthebattle posted...
Baby Pokémon are dumb and make breeding harder, nothing should be converted into them

I like the idea from a lore and Little Cup perspective. The whole breeding thing is lame for sure.

tyman6876 posted...
Tediursa, spheal, gothita, buneary, flabébé, cubone, Ralts, shinx

That's quite a few. Any reasons for these in particular, or is it just looks?

Also, sorry for all those quotes, I should be able to keep up with the topic better after that.
Looking forward to: FFVIIR, Animal Crossing, SMTV, Daemon x Machina, Astral Chain
Fav series: Zelda, Mario Kart, WipEout, Custom Robo, SMT, Final Fantasy.

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
4 weeks ago#18
Honestly, the only Pokemon that effectively NEEDS a baby form is Kangaskhan. Makes no sense that she comes out the egg already bearing a child.

Turning an existing Pokemon into a "baby" Pokemon is pointless because it makes no difference how it's identified.
Super SmUsh Bros.
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif

User Info: FuzzyKiwi02

FuzzyKiwi02
4 weeks ago#19
You could make a case for almost any first stage Pokemon I think.

Like, Bounsweet could fall in line with the reasons you stated for Cherupi, TC. So could Hoppip. And Snubbull. And Phanpy, Teddiursa, Sandile, Seedot, Lotad, Abra...so on and so forth.

Idk really. Official baby Pokemon have something about them that justifies them being 'babies' I think, that other first stages lack, no idea what, but at the same time Bounsweet and Phanpy and many others look like they'd fit in as being 'babies' to me. It's hard to explain lol.
The people that really lack skill are the ones that are too afraid or can't deal with the unknown.

User Info: thenewcthulhu

thenewcthulhu
4 weeks ago#20
Rad_Dudesman posted...
thenewcthulhu posted...

Togepi and Riolu were released in the same generation as their evolutions, yet they're Baby Pokemon. So no.

Oh, "baby" pokemon can't breed... That's a stupid thing to care about.

"Gosh, I sure wish my rhyhorn couldn't breed."
- The Horsea of the Squirtle Squad -
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokemon that should be Baby Pokemon but aren't?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers