• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. With 1 more month left, its only a matter of time until the Galar dex is leaked

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
3 weeks ago#41
fatalberty1 posted...
They release less and less pokemon every year. I'm sure it will be 45 tops (new doesn't count forms for me.) You'll still buy the game either way don't kid yourself.
Are you saying that Kalos, the region that came before Alola introduced more Pokémon?

The region that gave 72 Pokémon is higher than the region that gave 82 ish Pokémon?

are you really trying to say they keep introducing less and less, yet gen 6 introduced less than 7.

Do you know that 72 or so comes before 80+?

did you know that?

did you?
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall

User Info: ImaginBreaker

ImaginBreaker
3 weeks ago#42
Why the heck is it taking so long? I want to get disappointed by the Gen 1 pandering and lack of actual new pokemon.
Most Underrated Manga: Zettai Karen Children
Most Underrated Anime: Symphogear

User Info: 7656198

3 weeks ago#43
It'd be great if we could get an amount of new pokemon on the level of Gen 3 and 5 one more time.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

3 weeks ago#44
Dumb-Fumbler posted...
fatalberty1 posted...
They release less and less pokemon every year. I'm sure it will be 45 tops (new doesn't count forms for me.) You'll still buy the game either way don't kid yourself.
Are you saying that Kalos, the region that came before Alola introduced more Pokémon?

The region that gave 72 Pokémon is higher than the region that gave 82 ish Pokémon?

are you really trying to say they keep introducing less and less, yet gen 6 introduced less than 7.

did you know that?

did you?

I just wanna add this to prove this wrong even more lol.

Gen 1: 151 New
Gen 2: 100 New
Gen 3: 135 New
Gen 4: 107 New
Gen 5: 156 New
Gen 6: 72 New
Gen 7: 88 New

Its really only been these last two gens with such low numbers. People need to chill out just a bit and wait it out. Its not gonna be the end of the world if a video game isn't exactly to your liking....

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
3 weeks ago#45
@7656198 posted...
@Dumb-Fumbler posted...
@fatalberty1 posted...

did you know that?

did you?

Its really only been these last two gens with such low numbers. People need to chill out just a bit and wait it out. Its not gonna be the end of the world if a video game isn't exactly to your liking....

The problem with Gen 7 is that a good chunk of them are either legendaries/mythicals/ultra beasts or stand-alone mons barely anyone remember (Mimikyu is the only popular one of the latter bunch)
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

3 weeks ago#46
quintonshark163 posted...
@7656198 posted...
@Dumb-Fumbler posted...
@fatalberty1 posted...

did you know that?

did you?

The problem with Gen 7 is that a good chunk of them are either legendaries/mythicals/ultra beasts or stand-alone mons barely anyone remember (Mimikyu is the only popular one of the latter bunch)

Oh I wasn't comparing that really just the one person that said there were less mons with each entry. I don't care for legendaries though so....lol. I wasn't a fan of 7 other than the games finally being in 3D tbh.

Honestly the jump to 3D seems to really have hit the series hard.

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
3 weeks ago#47
@7656198 posted...
@7656198 posted...
@Dumb-Fumbler posted...
@fatalberty1 posted...

did you know that?

did you?

Oh I wasn't comparing that really just the one person that said there were less mons with each entry. I don't care for legendaries though so....lol. I wasn't a fan of 7 other than the games finally being in 3D tbh.

Gen 6 made the games 3D first
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

3 weeks ago#48
@7656198 posted...
@7656198 posted...
@Dumb-Fumbler posted...
@fatalberty1 posted...

did you know that?

did you?

Gen 6 made the games 3D first

Man I always get those two mixed up. My bad. For me they're both really forgettable.

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
3 weeks ago#49
I just want to know if Dratini is in, and how many new Pokemon and Galar forms there are.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: Dumb-Fumbler

Dumb-Fumbler
3 weeks ago#50
Solar_Crimson posted...
I just want to know if Dratini is in, and how many new Pokemon and Galar forms there are.
The reason it wasn’t shown is probably because it received a regional variant.

This possibility is not off the table!
Icicle Crash + Heat Crash = Waterfall
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. With 1 more month left, its only a matter of time until the Galar dex is leaked
  • Topic Archived