• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. With 1 more month left, its only a matter of time until the Galar dex is leaked

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
3 weeks ago#1
Its only a matter of time until its leaked where we'll not only find out every old pokémon that'll be returning, but also find out the rest of the new pokémon (unless you're willing to ignore those so you can discover them yourself)

Just wait and see until it gets leaked again
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The corporations are stupid and corrupted AF

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
3 weeks ago#2
Man, I just want to know if Gliscor, Shedinja, and/or Cofagrigus made it back and if Dunsparce got an evo, that's all I care about at this point.
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: TheCraigadile

TheCraigadile
3 weeks ago#3
This time 3 years ago we knew everything I believe. I think the datamine came on October 17th/18th. So from here on out, we’re in the leak zone.
Honestly, I want the game to be leaked. I am still undecided on whether to get the game or not.
"..."-Link

User Info: Lizuka

Lizuka
3 weeks ago#4
Really more than anything I just want a number put to it. It's safe to say it's more than 300, given we know about 270 and still barely know any new ones, but the question is how much more than 300.

User Info: caddiw

caddiw
3 weeks ago#5
TheCraigadile posted...
This time 3 years ago we knew everything I believe. I think the datamine came on October 17th/18th. So from here on out, we’re in the leak zone.
Honestly, I want the game to be leaked. I am still undecided on whether to get the game or not.

I’m hoping for the same. If the new Pokémon look terrible to me, I’m skipping this game.
3ds FC: 2423-6264-0392
Here's hoping Fire/Electric for Scorbunny evolution and not some Incineroar clone...

User Info: BanjoBoomer

BanjoBoomer
3 weeks ago#6
The great purge approaches. Who will be among the chosen on the day of reckoning?

User Info: brentoni

brentoni
3 weeks ago#7
TheCraigadile posted...

To be fair it only happened that early because there was a demo to datamine. Unless a SwSh demo suddenly gets released or there is a poorly encrypted early preload they won't have anything to datamine until full copies of the game make it into the wild, which hopefully won't be until early November.
(message deleted)

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
3 weeks ago#9
I'll give it 2 weeks before a dump leak happens. I'll be genuinely surprised if things actually stay behind doors till the official release.
PSP | Vita | DSi | 3DS XL + N3DS XL | Nintendo Switch | Nvidia Shield Portable | Sega Genesis 3 | NES | SNES | DreamCast | PS2 |

User Info: Beetleking22

Beetleking22
3 weeks ago#10
Some preview found at least 12 new pokemons.... 6 new pokemons from woods.. and 5-6 from wild areas... I just hope there will be 100 new pokemon.. Instead of 30-50.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. With 1 more month left, its only a matter of time until the Galar dex is leaked
  • Topic Archived